9/11, the Iraq War, Bush, Zionism, Religion, Psychedelics, Censorship, the CIA, the NSA and a Whole Lot More
This website is based on a libertarian (in the sense of J.S.Mill)
perspective and is opposed to Fascism, Zionism, Capitalism, the New
World Order, the Surveillance State and all who secretly work to cause wars for their own
advantage and profit. It has over 250 pages concerned with the
demolition of the Twin Towers and the attack on the Pentagon on 9/11 and
the subsequent so-called "war on terror", and over 900 pages on other
subjects, including the CIA, the Lockerbie bombing, the Waco massacre,
censorship, the Iraq war, the murder of Princess Diana, Wikileaks,
religion, psychedelics and the so-called "war on drugs", plus pages on
notable people such as George W. Bush, Maria Callas, Ganesh Baba,
Ernst Zündel, Nick Sand and the Dalai Lama.
This website asserts the natural right of people everywhere to pursue
their lives, interests and pleasures free from harmful social
conditioning, from exploitation and domination by covert political and
economic forces which seek to enslave them and from repressive
authoritarian governments, rapacious capitalist corporations, mendacious
religious organizations, fraudulent international bankers and the
unholy alliance among all of these which works to deprive the common
people of all countries of their freedom, health, happiness and the full
realization of their spiritual potential. When someone next offers
you disinfo, lies and deceit Just Say 'Know'.
Recently Added Items
If a link to an external web page is broken then you can often recover the page by entering the URL into the Wayback Machine.
Most recent at the top
- On the 90th anniversary of her birth, our Maria Callas page has been updated.
- Tom Engelhardt: US Digs a Security Black Hole
What's perhaps most striking about all this is the inability of the Obama administration and its intelligence bureaucrats to grasp the nature of what's happening to them. For that, they would need to skip those daily briefs from an intelligence community which, on the subject, seems blind, deaf, and dumb, and instead take a clear look at the world.
As a measuring stick for pure tone-deafness in Washington, consider that it took our secretary of state and so, implicitly, the president, five painful months to finally agree that the NSA had, in certain limited areas, "reached too far". And even now, in response to a global uproar and changing attitudes toward the US across the planet, their response has been laughably modest. ... [M]aybe, just maybe, they can store it all for a mere three years, rather than the present five. And perhaps, just perhaps, they might consider giving up on listening in on some friendly world leaders, but only after a major rethink and reevaluation of the complete NSA surveillance system. And in Washington, this sort of response to the Snowden debacle is considered a "balanced" approach to security versus privacy.
- David Ignatius (The Washington Post, 1991-05-05):
Bungles, Bobbles and Spies; The Tehran Papers: Portrait of the CIA in a Maze of Its Own Design
- A second comment by Peter Meyer has been added to Robert Gorden on Obama and Snowden.
It is standard practice for intelligence agencies to place spies within the intelligence agencies of other countries, and obviously the NSA would be a prime target. If just 1 in 10,000 of the "480,000 private contractors in the US [who] had the 'top-secret' security clearance issued to Snowden" was a Russian or Chinese spy, then there were about fifty such spies who were in a position to obtain the documents that Snowden did. And if they were in a position to do so, we may assume that they did, and that these documents were passed to the Russian and the Chinese intelligence agencies months or perhaps years before Snowden saw them. The Russians and the Chinese have insisted that they have neither received, nor attempted to extract, any of Snowden's secrets. Probably because they already had them all. They were secret only from the public.
- NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans' data with Israel
The National Security Agency routinely shares raw intelligence data with Israel without first sifting it to remove information about US citizens, a top-secret document provided to the Guardian by whistleblower Edward Snowden reveals. Details of the intelligence-sharing agreement are laid out in a memorandum of understanding between the NSA and its Israeli counterpart that shows the US government handed over intercepted communications likely to contain phone calls and emails of American citizens. The agreement places no legally binding limits on the use of the data by the Israelis.
- Chris Chambers: The Flawed Psychology of Government Mass Surveillance
Research shows that indiscriminate monitoring fosters distrust, conformity and mediocrity.
- Xymphora on NSA Surveillance
[Janna Malamud Smith:] The totalitarian state watches everyone, but keeps its own plans secret. Privacy is seen as dangerous because it enhances resistance. Constantly spying and then confronting people with what are often petty transgressions is a way of maintaining social control and unnerving and disempowering opposition ... And even when one shakes real pursuers, it is often hard to rid oneself of the feeling of being watched — which is why surveillance is an extremely powerful way to control people. The mind's tendency to still feel observed when alone... can be inhibiting. ... Feeling watched, but not knowing for sure, nor knowing if, when, or how the hostile surveyor may strike, people often become fearful, constricted, and distracted.
- Robert Gorden on Obama and Snowden
The reasons for unleashing Snowden upon the world were threefold. First, it is an attack an Obama who is now a lame duck and has outlived his usefulness. ...
Second, Snowden's revelations would let them gage the level of popular push-back they would suffer when the world would eventually learn about their behavior. ... [Third,] to make it clear especially to global intellectuals who are always the ones who create the most problems for the ruling classes, that they are being watched, that everything they do or say is going to be recorded ...
With a comment by Peter Meyer.
- Noam Chomsky praises Snowden and condemns US hypocrisy
Governments ... always plead security no matter what’s going on. The reflexive defense is security. But anyone who’s looked at [what Snowden has] published, it’s not any kind of threat to security, with one exception, the security of the government from its own population. And in fact if you look at anyone who’s spent any time poring through declassified records ... you find that [what they have found is that] overwhelmingly the [alleged] security is [actually] the security of the state from its own population and that’s why things have to be kept secret.
- Glenn Greenwald et al.: How Microsoft Handed the NSA Access to Encrypted Messages
Microsoft has collaborated closely with US intelligence services to allow users' communications to be intercepted, including helping the National Security Agency to circumvent the company's own encryption, according to top-secret documents obtained by the Guardian.
- John Pilger: An Act of Piracy
Historians seem to agree that the rise of fascism in Europe might have been averted [anytime in 1931-35] had the liberal or left political class [in Britain] understood the true nature of its enemy [Nazi Germany]. The parallels today are very different; but the Damocles sword over Snowden, like the casual abduction of the Bolivian president, ought to stir us into recognising the true nature of the enemy.
- Christophe Deloire and Julian Assange: Europe Must Protect Snowden
By what right is the United States exempt from the first amendment principles it demands be applied elsewhere?
- The Guardian's Interview with Edward Snowden, the Man who Blew the Whistle on PRISM
... even if you're not doing anything wrong you're being watched and recorded. And ... you don't have to have done anything wrong. You simply have to eventually fall under suspicion from somebody even by a wrong call. And then they can use this system to go back in time and scrutinize every decision you've ever made, every friend you've ever discussed something with. And attack you on that basis to sort of derive suspicion from an innocent life and paint anyone in the context of a wrongdoer. ... And ... it's only going to get worse, until eventually ... they'll flip the switch, say that 'Because of the crisis, because of the dangers we face in the world, some new and unpredicted threat, we need more authority, we need more power.' And there will be nothing the people can do at that point to oppose it. And it will be turnkey tyranny.
- Peter Meyer: Mind and Body are Mutually Independent — an essay in the philosophy of mind
I suggest that the extent of non-body-awareness consciousness may be as great as the extent of our consciousness of the physical world, and that there is an oneiric world which may be as vast as the physical world .... The term oneiric relates to dreams, but I suggest that this is an appropriate term for this (largely undiscovered) world because most people’s experience of the oneiric world is confined to their dreams. But beyond dreaming are states of consciousness similar in nature but very different. ... Our personal selves lie at the intersection of these two worlds, the physical and the oneiric, and we can experience both, sometimes at the same time.
- Links to articles concerning Julian Assange since January 2013
- Terence McKenna's "Modest Proposal" Regarding America's Drug Problems
- A note has been added to Voting Machines — Devices to Rig Elections and to Destroy What Little is Left of Democracy in the USA
- President Ahmadinejad's 2012 Speech to the United Nations General Assembly
The engine of unbridled capitalism ... has reached the end of the road and is unable to move. The era of capitalist thinking ... and the age of setting up empires is over.
- A comment has been added to Physicalism: A Pernicious Cosmology
In January 2012 Rupert Sheldrake published a book entitled The Science Delusion ...
- Peter Meyer: Physicalism: A Pernicious Cosmology
physicalist view of the world is not merely a subject of philosophical
debate, with no psychosocial consequences. ... [It] is actually a
cosmology according to which nothing in the universe is really alive or
is really conscious (because only sub-atomic particles and energy really
- The pages Suppressed Details of Criminal Insider Trading Lead Directly into the CIA's Highest Ranks and Letter to Swiss Re
have been updated and links to many pages on other websites which have
disappeared have been replaced with links to archived copies.
- WTC Destruction & High Temperature Aftermath: ONLY Nuclear Bombs and the China Syndrome Fit All the Evidence
Only nuclear bombs and the resulting China Syndrome can account for all phenomena observed in the destruction of the World Trade Center.
- Censorship of the Report of the League of Arab States Mission to Syria
- A short note has been added to The North Tower Impact.
Chronological listings of articles by
- SBS's 9/11 Hatchet Job has been revised (broken links fixed and text by Gerard Holmgren restored).
- Gerard Holmgren: Debunking Conspiracy Theorists — "Paranoid Fantasies About 9-11 Detract From Real Issues"
- Serendipity is not For Sale but you can get a copy of the whole website on CD-ROM.
- Preparing for Another Tamiflu Hoax? Or Something More Sinister? — an update to Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Tamiflu and Donald Rumsfeld
- The Iraq War has Ended — Preparations for World War III Continue Unabated, the final section of The Iraq War
- Chris Floyd: Death of the Republic
ruling elite has given itself] over to systems and mindsets that are
implacably inhuman. They are all in the process of self-murdering their
own souls. It's a horrible, sickening sight. And although I condemn
their crimes and tainted minds with all the fury and outrage and scorn
they deserve, I take no pleasure in this rage. I am heartsick, truly, at
every soul lost to the machines — the War Machine, the Money Machine,
the Power Machine — that rule our world.
- Richard K. Moore: Full-Spectrum Dominance and the Regime-Change Project
the cabal is quite willing to use whatever force is necessary to
achieve its objectives, up to and including orchestrating major wars, it
never relies exclusively on force. A way is always sought to bring
Western public opinion into alignment with those objectives. Thus
military interventions are portrayed as 'humanitarian', bailouts are
portrayed as 'unfortunately necessary', and austerity is portrayed as a
'path to growth recovery'. Such false portrayals are sold to the public
by propaganda from the cabal-controlled mass media, and by the lies of
And a comment by Peter Meyer.
- The Epstein Report on DSK, a November 2011 update to IMF Chief Strauss-Kahn Caught in "Honey Trap".
- A note regarding a planned "Buddhocracy" has been added to Dalai Lama Decks Photographer in Disco Melee
- Protesters Have the Right to Protest ... and to Resist Unlawful Arrest
- Richard K. Moore: The Carbon Economy — Micromanaging Global Society
- Quotes Worth Reflecting On
- DSK Walks Free, an August 2011 update to IMF Chief Strauss-Kahn Caught in "Honey Trap".
- Secret CIA Documents on Mossad was published in 1982 by CounterSpy
magazine. It is purportedly an appraisal of the Israeli Secret Services
by the CIA captured by Iranian students when the US embassy was taken.
Ellen Grace Jones: London's Burning
young rioters see a corrupt government which doesn't listen, which lies
and breaks promises. One which does not speak for them. A government
which denies them a future, slashing funding and enforcing austerity
measures left-right-and-centre in a bid to serve their criminal banking
paymasters. ... While more visibly violent and tangibly
fear-inspiring, the acts that pockets of London's youths have committed
over the last four days are no worse than the insidious raping and
plundering of our global economies by the criminal banking elite.
And a very intelligent and perceptive commentary by the Daily Telegraph's Peter Oborne.
- Richard K. Moore: The Story of Hierarchy
always breeds greater hierarchy; every hierarchy provides a position of
power for some clique, and power always corrupts, sooner or later. In
an age of technology, the inevitable outcome of the hierarchical social
model is a tyrannical world government, of one flavor or another.
- Gilad Atzmon: Was the Massacre in Norway a Reaction to BDS?
full facts of the Norwegian tragedy are, as yet, unknown, but the
message should by now be transparently and urgently clear to all of us:
Western intelligence agencies must immediately crack down on Israeli and
Zionist operators in our midst ...
- Some new material has been added to Censorship at Wikipedia.
- Peter de Rosa: The Donation of Constantine
How Pope Stephen III committed one of the greatest frauds of all time.
- Mike Whitney: IMF chief Strauss-Kahn caught in "Honey Trap"
had set out on a "kinder and gentler" path, one that would not force
foreign leaders to privatize their state-owned industries or crush their
labor unions. Naturally, his actions were not warmly received by the
bankers and corporatists who look to the IMF to provide legitimacy to
their ongoing plunder of the rest of the world. These are the people who
think that the current policies are "just fine" because they produce
the results they're looking for, which is bigger profits for themselves
and deeper poverty for everyone else.
- Has nanothermite been oversold to the 9/11 Truth community?
Mark Hightower: HOW INDEED CAN NANOTHERMITE BE EXPLOSIVE?
- Joe Giambrone: The UN Would Never Lie to George Monbiot — Further evidence of George Monbiot's intellectual dishonesty.
- Colin: The Hidden Wisdom Within Addiction
we can see the that there is a wisdom that is trying to be expressed
through [addiction] we can approach it in a creative way that aims to
redirect the expression rather than forcefully stop it out of judgment.
- Richard K. Moore: Interesting Times
may be here by accident, or you may have booked a place to watch the
perfect storm. I'm here to witness the liberation of humanity. The fact
is that 'the everywhere' (the global systems) have been destroyed by a
calamity (the engineered financial collapse). We may not realize it yet,
but 'the real world' (our communities) is where we need to be pursuing
- A. K. Dewdney: Fourier-based Calculations of Temperatures of Structural Steel in an Environment of Burning Jet Fuel and Office Furnishings
temperature calculations, fire durations and other evidence are brought
together to demonstrate the extreme unliklihood of the core columns
ever reaching critical temperatures in the World Trade Center on the
morning of September 11, 2001.
- Ralph J Dolan: Egypt is Burning, with a comment after the fall of Mubarak.
- Ralph J Dolan: The Dream of Democracy
people are like a powerful, slumbering dragon. Even as it slumbers this
dragon is filled with a sense of injustice. None of the pomp and
grandeur of the contemporary mechanisms of jurisprudence are able to
cause it to be blinded to the pervasive, underlying injustice that
prevails in the world. A small, seemingly insignificant event, some
last straw like the imposition of harsh governmental austerity
programs, might be the breeze that awakens the dragon. Once awakened it
begins to unfold its wings and feels a hunger in its belly. One small
act of courage, of standing up to the powers-that-be, can inspire other
acts of courage.
McAfee is censoring a website whose purpose is to draw attention to the
oppression of non-Burmese ethnic nations by the Burmese government.
- Dr Jeff Sparrow and Lizzie O'Shea: Open letter: To Julia Gillard, re Julian Assange
— plus many comments, mostly from Australians
- Julian Assange Walks Out of CNN Interview has been updated and now includes the David Frost Interview for Al Jazeera.
- Wikileaks and CableGate
- Eulogy for Terence McKenna
- Murray Dobbin: Harper on Israel: Is the Prime Minister mentally sound?
- Julian Assange Walks Out of CNN Interview
- Peter Meyer: A Reply to Martin Ball's "Terence on DMT" and an Addendum to the Reply to Ball
- An Erstwhile Collection of Tibetan Statues and Ritual Objects
- Elizabeth Woodworth: The Media Response to the Growing Influence
of the 9/11 Truth Movement, Part II: A Survey of Attitude Change in 2009-2010
Robert Higgs: Why This Gigantic “Intelligence” Apparatus? Follow the Money
would these hundreds of organizations and contracting companies be
willing to take gigantic amounts of the taxpayers’ money when everyone
agrees that the money cannot be spent sensibly and that the system
already in place cannot function effectively or efficiently to attain
its ostensible purpose? The question answers itself. It’s loot for the
taking, and there has been no shortage of takers. ... What we see here
is not really an “intelligence” or counterterrorism operation at all.
It’s a rip-off, plain and simple, fed by irrational fear and continually
stoked by the government plunderers who are exercising the power and
raking in the booty to “fight terrorism.”
- Nicholas Sand: Journey into the Realm of Ibogaine
- Germaine Greer: Australian Election: Soap Opera Politics of Oz
opinion polls were showing that the nation had had a bellyful of Rudd,
and so the party dumped him and crowned Gillard. The junta then decided
that their girl would go to the people for a mandate before the novelty
of having a female at the helm had worn off. This turned out to be a
- 340 DMT Trip Reports (603 KB) — contributions toward the public awareness of the discovery of an alternative reality and a new science.
- Censorship at Wikipedia
- Richard K. Moore: The Gulf Gusher and the New World Order
Gulf of Mexico is one of the oldest and most studied drilling areas in
the world. Any legitimate attempt to tap into that deep oil system would
have called for better-than-usual safety measures, not systematically
shoddy safety measures. Deepwater Horizon was an accident meant to
happen, and the witnesses have been scared into silence.
- Global Research Refuses to Link to Serendipity
- Psychopaths Among Us — How their evil influence may be minimized (eventually)
- PayPal and Cryptome
- Richard K. Moore: Prognosis 2012
our post-2012 world, we will have for the first time one centralized
global government, and one ruling elite clique, a kind of extended
royal family, the lords of finance. As we can see with the IMF, WHO, WTO
and the other pieces of the embryonic world government, the
institutions of governance will make no pretensions to popular
representation or democratic responsiveness. Rule will be by means of
autocratic global bureaucracies, which take their marching orders from
the royal family.
- J. B. Gerald: When the 'War on Terror' Becomes Genocide
- The Chilcot Inquiry and Tony Blair's 'Good Faith' Defense has been updated.
- Richard K. Moore: The Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution
Paine] was in fact arguing for the non-necessity of government and the
practicality of holographic self-governance, to use modern
terminology. ... The myth that democracy exists has blinded us from
re-examining Paine, and noticing that the self-governance model was
long-ago hijacked by the elite-led republican movements, and was
replaced by a competitive party model that is itself elite dominated.
- Gilad Atzmon: The Old Testament and the War Crime in Gaza
is the gravest danger to world peace. Clearly the nations made a tragic
mistake in 1947 giving an emerging volatile racially orientated
identity an opportunity to set itself into a national state. However,
the nations’ duty now is to peacefully dismantle that state before it is
too late. We must do it before the Jewish state and its forceful
lobbies around the world manage to pull us all into a global
- Peter Meyer: The Global Warming Scare
is a huge scam designed to increase the profits of the corporate
capitalists and the parasitic international bankers, to advance their
goal of a world government ... and to impose even more "legal"
restrictions upon the freedom of people to live according to how they
themselves think best.
- The Chilcot Inquiry and Tony Blair's 'Good Faith' Defense
meeting [between George W. Bush and Tony Blair] at the Crawford ranch
was where the British leader bent the knee before his feudal lord and
master. After that craven act of submission the British leader had no
option but to apply hard feudal power through the use of domestic
patronage as well as soft pursuasive power in the form of media
manipulation, spin and lies.
- An update (late November 2009) has been added to Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Tamiflu and Donald Rumsfeld.
- John Pilger:
Breaking the Australian Silence
his acceptance of the 2005 Nobel Prize for Literature, Harold Pinter
asked this question: “Why is the systematic brutality, the widespread
atrocities, the ruthless suppression of independent thought of Stalinist
Russia well known in the West while American criminal actions never
happened. Nothing ever happened. Even while it was happening it never
happened. It didn’t matter. It was of no interest.”
Australia, we are trained to respect this censorship by omission. An
invasion is not an invasion if “we” do it. Terror is not terror if “we”
do it. A crime is not a crime if “we” commit it. It didn’t happen.
Even while it was happening it didn’t happen. It didn’t matter. It was
of no interest.
- Richard K. Moore:
- A Brief History of Russia and the West has been updated.
- Joel S. Hirschhorn: 9/11 Mind Swell
9/11 movement has not been able to articulate enough benefits to the
public from disbelieving the official government story and pursuing a
new investigation. What might ordinary Americans gain? Would
proof-positive of government involvement make them feel better, more
secure, and more patriotic? Apparently not. In fact, just the opposite.
By its very nature, the 9/11 issue threatens many things by discovering
the truth: still less confidence in the US political system, government
and public officials. Still more reason to ponder the incredible loss of
life and national wealth in pursuing the Iraq war. In other words,
revealing 9/11 truth offers the specter of a huge national bummer.
Conversely, it would show the world that American democracy has
- Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Tamiflu and Donald Rumsfeld
Tamiflu is a useless drug. The "swine flu" panic is being promoted by
the WHO for the benefit of the big pharmaceutical companies and their
shareholders (and perhaps for more sinister reasons having to do with
rapid global population reduction).
- Aspartame: Donald Rumsfeld the Poisoner
Drink lots of Diet Coke — poison yourself.
- The Lockerbie Bombing and the U.S.S. Vincennes has been updated.
- A concluding paragraph has been added to Why I am not a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist.
- A sitemap has been added.
- A new section has been added: Capitalism and the New World Order
- Andrew G. Marshall: The Financial New World Order
[T]he future of the global political economy is one of increasing moves toward a global system of governance, or a
world government, with a world central bank and global currency ... and
thus, a rise in authoritarianism. What we are witnessing is the
creation of a New World Order, composed of a totalitarian global
government structure. ... [However, the] human mind and spirit ... will
continue to overcome the greatest of challenges to humanity, and will,
without doubt, triumph over the New World Order.
- F. William Engdahl: Geithner’s Dirty Little Secret
Only five banks are the source of the current financial 'crisis'. And these should be allowed to fail.
- Charles Freeman on the Israeli Lobby
- Richard K. Moore: Capitalism and Republics: A Patriot's Perspective
very culture in Washington has become one of subservience to financial
and corporate elites. Our leaders' mouths speak words of patriotism, or
reflect popular concerns, but their souls, as in a horror film, are
possessed by vampires.
Plus a note by Peter Meyer.
Richard K. Moore: Obama's Economic Agenda: a Timely Review
these means the USA has been sold into perpetual debt bondage. The
methods long employed in the imperial periphery have been brought across
the Rubicon and are now being applied to Rome itself. And with slight
variation from place to place, the same debt bondage has been
successfully imposed throughout the West. Already social service budgets
are being cut around the world, while trillions are still flowing to
the banks, as the cold hand of banker's logic settles in and gathers all
of us into its greedy grasp.
- A preview of the book POLITICAL PONEROLOGY by Andrew M. Lobaczewski
- Richard K. Moore: A Brief History of the New World Order
and when World War III comes about, it will be over within hours, and
nothing will then stand in the way of the New World Order. All other
ducks have been carefully lined up, and Obama is the perfect fellow to
keep us hypnotized while our freedoms, and all vestiges of democracy,
are erased once and for all from the face of the Earth.
- John Kozy: Capitalism Snuffs Out the Age of Enlightenment's Candle
economics [became established with] ... the emergence of unified nation
states in Europe, monarchial in government and structured by classes —
mainly aristocratic and peasant. Wealth and property were held by the
former, and the latter were considered disposable livestock whose only
function was to support and defend the state and the status quo.
... Two hundred years of Capitalism and common people are still serfs,
wars are still fought to protect our "national interests," and the
extermination of human beings occurs at ever increasing rates.
- Xymphora At Last Supports a One-State Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
basic mistake in all along supporting a two state solution was thinking
that the Israelis, and World Jewry, were sane, and would eventually do
the rational thing. They are not sane ...
- Richard K. Moore: Secret Societies and War
most profitable of all was [and still is] the financing of wars,
because when fighting for survival, governments are desperate for
funding, and will agree to whatever terms they can get. Particularly
profitable is the financing of both sides in a war. That way the war can
be kept going as long as possible, both fall deeper and deeper into
debt, and when the war is over the victors will be in a position to
repay their loans.
- Wade Frazier: The Global Financial Meltdown
Gates's .. net worth [is] equivalent to the collective net worth of the
poorest hundred million Americans (and the poorest half of humanity —
which might be the most mind-boggling statistic of global capitalism).
- Richard K. Moore: Obama — Beware of Elites Bearing Gifts
scenario is very much like that preceding the establishment of the
Federal Reserve in 1913. The 'problem' then, as now, is a scary,
engineered 'collapse'. The 'solution', then as now, is the greater
centralization of banking in private hands, now some kind of IMF cum
Central Bank on a global scale. In both cases the promise is to avoid
future collapses, while the reality is increased enslavement to banking
- Chalmers Johnson: Our ‘Managed Democracy’
since the Depression, the twin forces of managed democracy and
Superpower have opened the way for something new under the sun:
"inverted totalitarianism," a form every bit as totalistic as the
classical version but one based on internalized co-optation, the
appearance of freedom, political disengagement rather than mass
mobilization, and relying more on "private media" than on public
agencies to disseminate propaganda that reinforces the official version
A list of articles added to this site prior to the ones listed above is given at
Less-Recently Added Items
You may support the author of this website by purchasing
a copy of the Serendipity Website-on-CD. Details here.
Click to return to the top of the list
This website is dedicated to the memory of|
1922 - 1988
1946 - 2000