Recently Added Items
9/11, the Iraq War, Zionism, Religion, Psychedelics,
Bush, Censorship, the CIA and a Whole Lot More
This website is based on a libertarian (in the sense of J.S.Mill)
perspective and is opposed to Fascism, Zionism, Capitalism, the New
World Order and all who secretly work to cause wars for their own
advantage and profit. It has over 250 pages concerned with the
demolition of the Twin Towers and the attack on the Pentagon on 9/11 and
the subsequent so-called "war on terror", and over 900 pages on other
subjects, including the CIA, the Lockerbie bombing, the Waco massacre,
censorship, the Iraq war, the murder of Princess Diana, Wikileaks,
religion, psychedelics and the so-called "war on drugs", plus pages on
notable people such as George W. Bush, Maria Callas, Ganesh Baba,
Ernst Zündel, Nick Sand and the Dalai Lama.
This website asserts the natural right of people everywhere to pursue
their lives, interests and pleasures free from harmful social
conditioning, from exploitation and domination by covert political and
economic forces which seek to enslave them and from repressive
authoritarian governments, rapacious capitalist corporations, mendacious
religious organizations, fraudulent international bankers and the
unholy alliance among all of these which works to deprive the common
people of all countries of their freedom, health, happiness and the full
realization of their spiritual potential. When someone next offers
you disinfo, lies and deceit Just Say 'Know'.
If a link to an external web page is broken then you can often recover the page by entering the URL into the Wayback Machine.
You may support the author of this website by purchasing a copy of the Website-on-CD.
Most recent at the top
- Links to articles concerning Julian Assange since January 2013
- Terence McKenna's "Modest Proposal" Regarding America's Drug Problems
- A note has been added to Voting Machines — Devices to Rig Elections and to Destroy What Little is Left of Democracy in the USA
- President Ahmadinejad's 2012 Speech to the United Nations General Assembly
The engine of unbridled capitalism ... has reached the end of the road and is unable to move. The era of capitalist thinking ... and the age of setting up empires is over.
- A comment has been added to Physicalism: A Pernicious Cosmology
In January 2012 Rupert Sheldrake published a book entitled The Science Delusion ...
- Peter Meyer: Physicalism: A Pernicious Cosmology
physicalist view of the world is not merely a subject of philosophical
debate, with no psychosocial consequences. ... [It] is actually a
cosmology according to which nothing in the universe is really alive or
is really conscious (because only sub-atomic particles and energy really
- The pages Suppressed Details of Criminal Insider Trading Lead Directly into the CIA's Highest Ranks and Letter to Swiss Re
have been updated and links to many pages on other websites which have
disappeared have been replaced with links to archived copies.
- WTC Destruction & High Temperature Aftermath: ONLY Nuclear Bombs and the China Syndrome Fit All the Evidence
Only nuclear bombs and the resulting China Syndrome can account for all phenomena observed in the destruction of the World Trade Center.
- Censorship of the Report of the League of Arab States Mission to Syria
- A short note has been added to The North Tower Impact.
- Chronological listings of articles by
- SBS's 9/11 Hatchet Job has been revised (broken links fixed and text by Gerard Holmgren restored).
- Gerard Holmgren: Debunking Conspiracy Theorists — "Paranoid Fantasies About 9-11 Detract From Real Issues"
- Serendipity is not For Sale but you can get a copy of the whole website on CD-ROM.
- Preparing for Another Tamiflu Hoax? Or Something More Sinister? — an update to Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Tamiflu and Donald Rumsfeld
- The Iraq War has Ended — Preparations for World War III Continue Unabated, the final section of The Iraq War
- Chris Floyd: Death of the Republic
ruling elite has given itself] over to systems and mindsets that are
implacably inhuman. They are all in the process of self-murdering their
own souls. It's a horrible, sickening sight. And although I condemn
their crimes and tainted minds with all the fury and outrage and scorn
they deserve, I take no pleasure in this rage. I am heartsick, truly, at
every soul lost to the machines — the War Machine, the Money Machine,
the Power Machine — that rule our world.
- Richard K. Moore: Full-Spectrum Dominance and the Regime-Change Project
the cabal is quite willing to use whatever force is necessary to
achieve its objectives, up to and including orchestrating major wars, it
never relies exclusively on force. A way is always sought to bring
Western public opinion into alignment with those objectives. Thus
military interventions are portrayed as 'humanitarian', bailouts are
portrayed as 'unfortunately necessary', and austerity is portrayed as a
'path to growth recovery'. Such false portrayals are sold to the public
by propaganda from the cabal-controlled mass media, and by the lies of
And a comment by Peter Meyer.
- The Epstein Report on DSK, a November 2011 update to IMF Chief Strauss-Kahn Caught in "Honey Trap".
- A note regarding a planned "Buddhocracy" has been added to Dalai Lama Decks Photographer in Disco Melee
- Protesters Have the Right to Protest ... and to Resist Unlawful Arrest
- Richard K. Moore: The Carbon Economy — Micromanaging Global Society
- Quotes Worth Reflecting On
- DSK Walks Free, an August 2011 update to IMF Chief Strauss-Kahn Caught in "Honey Trap".
- Secret CIA Documents on Mossad was published in 1982 by CounterSpy
magazine. It is purportedly an appraisal of the Israeli Secret Services
by the CIA captured by Iranian students when the US embassy was taken.
Ellen Grace Jones: London's Burning
young rioters see a corrupt government which doesn't listen, which lies
and breaks promises. One which does not speak for them. A government
which denies them a future, slashing funding and enforcing austerity
measures left-right-and-centre in a bid to serve their criminal banking
paymasters. ... While more visibly violent and tangibly
fear-inspiring, the acts that pockets of London's youths have committed
over the last four days are no worse than the insidious raping and
plundering of our global economies by the criminal banking elite.
And a very intelligent and perceptive commentary by the Daily Telegraph's Peter Oborne.
- Richard K. Moore: The Story of Hierarchy
always breeds greater hierarchy; every hierarchy provides a position of
power for some clique, and power always corrupts, sooner or later. In
an age of technology, the inevitable outcome of the hierarchical social
model is a tyrannical world government, of one flavor or another.
- Gilad Atzmon: Was the Massacre in Norway a Reaction to BDS?
full facts of the Norwegian tragedy are, as yet, unknown, but the
message should by now be transparently and urgently clear to all of us:
Western intelligence agencies must immediately crack down on Israeli and
Zionist operators in our midst ...
- Some new material has been added to Censorship at Wikipedia.
- Peter de Rosa: The Donation of Constantine
How Pope Stephen III committed one of the greatest frauds of all time.
- Mike Whitney: IMF chief Strauss-Kahn caught in "Honey Trap"
had set out on a "kinder and gentler" path, one that would not force
foreign leaders to privatize their state-owned industries or crush their
labor unions. Naturally, his actions were not warmly received by the
bankers and corporatists who look to the IMF to provide legitimacy to
their ongoing plunder of the rest of the world. These are the people who
think that the current policies are "just fine" because they produce
the results they're looking for, which is bigger profits for themselves
and deeper poverty for everyone else.
- Has nanothermite been oversold to the 9/11 Truth community?
Mark Hightower: HOW INDEED CAN NANOTHERMITE BE EXPLOSIVE?
- Joe Giambrone: The UN Would Never Lie to George Monbiot — Further evidence of George Monbiot's intellectual dishonesty.
- Colin: The Hidden Wisdom Within Addiction
we can see the that there is a wisdom that is trying to be expressed
through [addiction] we can approach it in a creative way that aims to
redirect the expression rather than forcefully stop it out of judgment.
- Richard K. Moore: Interesting Times
may be here by accident, or you may have booked a place to watch the
perfect storm. I'm here to witness the liberation of humanity. The fact
is that 'the everywhere' (the global systems) have been destroyed by a
calamity (the engineered financial collapse). We may not realize it yet,
but 'the real world' (our communities) is where we need to be pursuing
- A. K. Dewdney: Fourier-based Calculations of Temperatures of Structural Steel in an Environment of Burning Jet Fuel and Office Furnishings
temperature calculations, fire durations and other evidence are brought
together to demonstrate the extreme unliklihood of the core columns
ever reaching critical temperatures in the World Trade Center on the
morning of September 11, 2001.
- Ralph J Dolan: Egypt is Burning, with a comment after the fall of Mubarak.
- Ralph J Dolan: The Dream of Democracy
people are like a powerful, slumbering dragon. Even as it slumbers this
dragon is filled with a sense of injustice. None of the pomp and
grandeur of the contemporary mechanisms of jurisprudence are able to
cause it to be blinded to the pervasive, underlying injustice that
prevails in the world. A small, seemingly insignificant event, some
last straw like the imposition of harsh governmental austerity
programs, might be the breeze that awakens the dragon. Once awakened it
begins to unfold its wings and feels a hunger in its belly. One small
act of courage, of standing up to the powers-that-be, can inspire other
acts of courage.
McAfee is censoring a website whose purpose is to draw attention to the
oppression of non-Burmese ethnic nations by the Burmese government.
- Dr Jeff Sparrow and Lizzie O'Shea: Open letter: To Julia Gillard, re Julian Assange
— plus many comments, mostly from Australians
- Julian Assange Walks Out of CNN Interview has been updated and now includes the David Frost Interview for Al Jazeera.
- Wikileaks and CableGate
- Eulogy for Terence McKenna
- Murray Dobbin: Harper on Israel: Is the Prime Minister mentally sound?
- Julian Assange Walks Out of CNN Interview
- Peter Meyer: A Reply to Martin Ball's "Terence on DMT" and an Addendum to the Reply to Ball
- An Erstwhile Collection of Tibetan Statues and Ritual Objects
- Elizabeth Woodworth: The Media Response to the Growing Influence
of the 9/11 Truth Movement, Part II: A Survey of Attitude Change in 2009-2010
- Robert Higgs: Why This Gigantic “Intelligence” Apparatus? Follow the Money
would these hundreds of organizations and contracting companies be
willing to take gigantic amounts of the taxpayers’ money when everyone
agrees that the money cannot be spent sensibly and that the system
already in place cannot function effectively or efficiently to attain
its ostensible purpose? The question answers itself. It’s loot for the
taking, and there has been no shortage of takers. ... What we see here
is not really an “intelligence” or counterterrorism operation at all.
It’s a rip-off, plain and simple, fed by irrational fear and continually
stoked by the government plunderers who are exercising the power and
raking in the booty to “fight terrorism.”
- Nicholas Sand: Journey into the Realm of Ibogaine
- Germaine Greer: Australian Election: Soap Opera Politics of Oz
opinion polls were showing that the nation had had a bellyful of Rudd,
and so the party dumped him and crowned Gillard. The junta then decided
that their girl would go to the people for a mandate before the novelty
of having a female at the helm had worn off. This turned out to be a
- 340 DMT Trip Reports (603 KB) — contributions toward the public awareness of the discovery of an alternative reality and a new science.
- Censorship at Wikipedia
- Richard K. Moore: The Gulf Gusher and the New World Order
Gulf of Mexico is one of the oldest and most studied drilling areas in
the world. Any legitimate attempt to tap into that deep oil system would
have called for better-than-usual safety measures, not systematically
shoddy safety measures. Deepwater Horizon was an accident meant to
happen, and the witnesses have been scared into silence.
- Global Research Refuses to Link to Serendipity
- Psychopaths Among Us — How their evil influence may be minimized (eventually)
- PayPal and Cryptome
- Richard K. Moore: Prognosis 2012
our post-2012 world, we will have for the first time one centralized
global government, and one ruling elite clique, a kind of extended
royal family, the lords of finance. As we can see with the IMF, WHO, WTO
and the other pieces of the embryonic world government, the
institutions of governance will make no pretensions to popular
representation or democratic responsiveness. Rule will be by means of
autocratic global bureaucracies, which take their marching orders from
the royal family.
- J. B. Gerald: When the 'War on Terror' Becomes Genocide
- The Chilcot Inquiry and Tony Blair's 'Good Faith' Defense has been updated.
- Richard K. Moore: The Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution
Paine] was in fact arguing for the non-necessity of government and the
practicality of holographic self-governance, to use modern
terminology. ... The myth that democracy exists has blinded us from
re-examining Paine, and noticing that the self-governance model was
long-ago hijacked by the elite-led republican movements, and was
replaced by a competitive party model that is itself elite dominated.
- Gilad Atzmon: The Old Testament and the War Crime in Gaza
is the gravest danger to world peace. Clearly the nations made a tragic
mistake in 1947 giving an emerging volatile racially orientated
identity an opportunity to set itself into a national state. However,
the nations’ duty now is to peacefully dismantle that state before it is
too late. We must do it before the Jewish state and its forceful
lobbies around the world manage to pull us all into a global
- Peter Meyer: The Global Warming Scare
is a huge scam designed to increase the profits of the corporate
capitalists and the parasitic international bankers, to advance their
goal of a world government ... and to impose even more "legal"
restrictions upon the freedom of people to live according to how they
themselves think best.
- The Chilcot Inquiry and Tony Blair's 'Good Faith' Defense
meeting [between George W. Bush and Tony Blair] at the Crawford ranch
was where the British leader bent the knee before his feudal lord and
master. After that craven act of submission the British leader had no
option but to apply hard feudal power through the use of domestic
patronage as well as soft pursuasive power in the form of media
manipulation, spin and lies.
- An update (late November 2009) has been added to Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Tamiflu and Donald Rumsfeld.
- John Pilger:
Breaking the Australian Silence
his acceptance of the 2005 Nobel Prize for Literature, Harold Pinter
asked this question: “Why is the systematic brutality, the widespread
atrocities, the ruthless suppression of independent thought of Stalinist
Russia well known in the West while American criminal actions never
happened. Nothing ever happened. Even while it was happening it never
happened. It didn’t matter. It was of no interest.”
Australia, we are trained to respect this censorship by omission. An
invasion is not an invasion if “we” do it. Terror is not terror if “we”
do it. A crime is not a crime if “we” commit it. It didn’t happen.
Even while it was happening it didn’t happen. It didn’t matter. It was
of no interest.
- Richard K. Moore:
- A Brief History of Russia and the West has been updated.
- Joel S. Hirschhorn: 9/11 Mind Swell
9/11 movement has not been able to articulate enough benefits to the
public from disbelieving the official government story and pursuing a
new investigation. What might ordinary Americans gain? Would
proof-positive of government involvement make them feel better, more
secure, and more patriotic? Apparently not. In fact, just the opposite.
By its very nature, the 9/11 issue threatens many things by discovering
the truth: still less confidence in the US political system, government
and public officials. Still more reason to ponder the incredible loss of
life and national wealth in pursuing the Iraq war. In other words,
revealing 9/11 truth offers the specter of a huge national bummer.
Conversely, it would show the world that American democracy has
- Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Tamiflu and Donald Rumsfeld
Tamiflu is a useless drug. The "swine flu" panic is being promoted by
the WHO for the benefit of the big pharmaceutical companies and their
shareholders (and perhaps for more sinister reasons having to do with
rapid global population reduction).
- Aspartame: Donald Rumsfeld the Poisoner
Drink lots of Diet Coke — poison yourself.
- The Lockerbie Bombing and the U.S.S. Vincennes has been updated.
- A concluding paragraph has been added to Why I am not a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist.
- A sitemap has been added.
- A new section has been added: Capitalism and the New World Order
- Andrew G. Marshall: The Financial New World Order
[T]he future of the global political economy is one of increasing moves toward a global system of governance, or a
world government, with a world central bank and global currency ... and
thus, a rise in authoritarianism. What we are witnessing is the
creation of a New World Order, composed of a totalitarian global
government structure. ... [However, the] human mind and spirit ... will
continue to overcome the greatest of challenges to humanity, and will,
without doubt, triumph over the New World Order.
- F. William Engdahl: Geithner’s Dirty Little Secret
Only five banks are the source of the current financial 'crisis'. And these should be allowed to fail.
- Charles Freeman on the Israeli Lobby
- Richard K. Moore: Capitalism and Republics: A Patriot's Perspective
very culture in Washington has become one of subservience to financial
and corporate elites. Our leaders' mouths speak words of patriotism, or
reflect popular concerns, but their souls, as in a horror film, are
possessed by vampires.
Plus a note by Peter Meyer.
- Richard K. Moore: Obama's Economic Agenda: a Timely Review
these means the USA has been sold into perpetual debt bondage. The
methods long employed in the imperial periphery have been brought across
the Rubicon and are now being applied to Rome itself. And with slight
variation from place to place, the same debt bondage has been
successfully imposed throughout the West. Already social service budgets
are being cut around the world, while trillions are still flowing to
the banks, as the cold hand of banker's logic settles in and gathers all
of us into its greedy grasp.
- A preview of the book POLITICAL PONEROLOGY by Andrew M. Lobaczewski
- Richard K. Moore: A Brief History of the New World Order
and when World War III comes about, it will be over within hours, and
nothing will then stand in the way of the New World Order. All other
ducks have been carefully lined up, and Obama is the perfect fellow to
keep us hypnotized while our freedoms, and all vestiges of democracy,
are erased once and for all from the face of the Earth.
- John Kozy: Capitalism Snuffs Out the Age of Enlightenment's Candle
economics [became established with] ... the emergence of unified nation
states in Europe, monarchial in government and structured by classes —
mainly aristocratic and peasant. Wealth and property were held by the
former, and the latter were considered disposable livestock whose only
function was to support and defend the state and the status quo.
... Two hundred years of Capitalism and common people are still serfs,
wars are still fought to protect our "national interests," and the
extermination of human beings occurs at ever increasing rates.
- Xymphora At Last Supports a One-State Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
basic mistake in all along supporting a two state solution was thinking
that the Israelis, and World Jewry, were sane, and would eventually do
the rational thing. They are not sane ...
- Richard K. Moore: Secret Societies and War
most profitable of all was [and still is] the financing of wars,
because when fighting for survival, governments are desperate for
funding, and will agree to whatever terms they can get. Particularly
profitable is the financing of both sides in a war. That way the war can
be kept going as long as possible, both fall deeper and deeper into
debt, and when the war is over the victors will be in a position to
repay their loans.
- Wade Frazier: The Global Financial Meltdown
Gates's .. net worth [is] equivalent to the collective net worth of the
poorest hundred million Americans (and the poorest half of humanity —
which might be the most mind-boggling statistic of global capitalism).
- Richard K. Moore: Obama — Beware of Elites Bearing Gifts
scenario is very much like that preceding the establishment of the
Federal Reserve in 1913. The 'problem' then, as now, is a scary,
engineered 'collapse'. The 'solution', then as now, is the greater
centralization of banking in private hands, now some kind of IMF cum
Central Bank on a global scale. In both cases the promise is to avoid
future collapses, while the reality is increased enslavement to banking
- Chalmers Johnson: Our ‘Managed Democracy’
since the Depression, the twin forces of managed democracy and
Superpower have opened the way for something new under the sun:
"inverted totalitarianism," a form every bit as totalistic as the
classical version but one based on internalized co-optation, the
appearance of freedom, political disengagement rather than mass
mobilization, and relying more on "private media" than on public
agencies to disseminate propaganda that reinforces the official version
- Richard K. Moore: Operation The Eagle Strikes
the US has been preparing for many years to carry out a nuclear
first-strike against Russia. ... Without it, the overwhelming balance of
global power will shift to Eurasia, to Russia and China. ... What we
are now seeing is the countdown to the first strike ... [including] the
Plus a comment by Peter Meyer.
- Peter Meyer: Why I am not a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist
no case ... should any religion be granted any respect unless there is
clear evidence that it has beneficial effects for its followers (rather
than its proponents), and certainly no religion should be granted any
social or political privilege simply because it calls itself a religion.
... Absurd, ridiculous, harmful, pernicious and morally reprehensible
beliefs, attitudes and practices should be exposed as such, and not
granted any respect simply because they are part of some religion.
- Richard K. Moore: A Brief History of Russia and the West
Western imperialism — driven by banking elites —
has economic exploitation as its primary objective. Russian
imperialism — driven by national interests — has national security as
its primary objective.
Plus a comment by Peter Meyer.
- F. William Engdahl: Washington Risks Nuclear War by Miscalculation
underlying issue is the fact that since the dissolution of the Warsaw
Pact in 1991 one after another former member as well as former states of
the USSR have been coaxed and in many cases bribed with false promises
by Washington into joining the counter organization, NATO. ... The
forceful US effort to push Georgia as well as Ukraine into NATO would
present Russia with the spectre of NATO literally coming to its
doorstep, a military threat that is aggressive in the extreme, and
untenable for Russian national security.
Plus a comment by Peter Meyer.
- Andrew McKillop: Dual Fuels and the New Kuwait
- Antonio Escohotado on the "War on Drugs"
- Walter Benjamin and Profane Illumination
- Kevin Parkinson: Death of Free Internet is Imminent
plan is to convert the Internet into a cable-like system, where
customers sign up for specific web sites, and then pay to visit sites
beyond a cutoff point. ... Be aware that we will all lose our privacy
because all websites will be tracked as part of the billing procedure,
and we will be literally cut off from 90% of the information that we can
- Andrew McKillop: Sure and Certain Oil Shock
only real solution is planned, organised and constant energy demand
compression in the rich world OECD countries, led by fast and continual
shrinkage of oil demand, with natural gas and coal intensity reduction
close behind. Restructuring the economy and society are the only ways to
- Peter Meyer: Physicalism: A False View of the World
contemporary philosophers refuse to look through the lens provided by
psychedelic substances so as to perceive a reality which physicalists
deny exists. The experience resulting from smoking DMT absolutely
refutes the conventional physicalist view of the world ...
- Andrew McKillop: Get Ready for the Last Oil Wars
When there is world economic crisis, as in 1929-36,
this is nearly always a ‘Mother of War’. When we have global economic crisis at
least equal in intensity to the 1929 crisis, we can assume we also have the basic
geo-economic conditions able to trigger Oil Apocalypse, especially where
recession is thought of, and presented by media as, “only due to oil supply
shortage and high prices”.
- An Online Debate: Is it the Evil Capitalists or the Goddamn Jews?
constantly claimed "shortages" threatened his operations in Ohio and
Indiana, as a way to keep prices up, when in fact Standard Oil was
floating on an ocean of deposits. ...Shortage is the key to
people-control. Such a thing is always contrived by government because
we all know that if government gets out of the way, we have abundance.
The one we have to worry about is a food shortage.
- Why isn't the CFR in the History Books?
- William Blase: The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and The New World Order
(plus Council on Foreign Relations Membership List)
These people are evil because they love money and power, and greed drives them
to do anything to achieve their goals. They have lost all morality and
conscience, and believe such concepts, as well as our Constitution, "outdated".
THAT is insanity — to have more wealth than can be spent, and still it is
never enough. They have to control governments, start wars, conspire to rule the
world, lest the "common people" wake up to how they have gained their wealth,
take it away from them, and demand that they pay the price for their crimes.
- An update has been added to Europe Before the Fire.
- Donald Cassidy: Who Destroyed the WTC? (Connect the dots)
one single September 11 Victim lawsuit has been permitted to proceed to
a public trial by jury with testimony by major government officials,
complete and unhindered discovery of documents and interrogation by
career prosecutors despite meritorious evidence of prior knowledge of
the attacks by the Bush administration.
- 2002 Speech by Barack Obama
know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a US
occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with
undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a
clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan
the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than
best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of
al-Qaeda. I am not opposed to all wars. I’m opposed to dumb wars.
- Richard K. Moore: The Post-Bush Regime: A Prognosis
the net consequence of a major biofuel agenda comes down to intentional
genocide. In order to provide marginally more fuel to the
over-consuming industrialized nations, untold millions will starve in
the third world, in addition to those untold millions that are already
starving. The marginal energy gain is so small by comparison, that we
must accept that the biofuels agenda is primarily about genocide.
- Record of Dreams
- New Federal Report on Marijuana Use is Misleading, Groups Say
- Albert Hofmann, 11 January 1906 - 29 April 2008
- Richard K. Moore: The Grand Story of Humanity
religious grand story and the scientific grand story have one thing
very much in common. They both cut us off from 97% of our grand story as
humans, and from an understanding of our Golden Age. Religion does that
intentionally ... in order to more easily subjugate us to hierarchy.
Science does the same thing out of arrogance, out of its groundless
assumption that that everything can be explained in materialist
terms ... The only grand story that can function effectively for us
is our story, as a species, as we best understand it. ... [For] the
past 6,000 years we have been in bondage, and for about 200,000 years
before that we enjoyed a Golden Age, where we were not in bondage, and
we lived in harmony with one another and with nature. ... Our
second Golden Age awaits us.
- David Ray Griffin: Ted Olson's Report of Phone Calls from Barbara Olson on 9/11: Three Official Denials
rejection of Ted Olson's story by American Airlines, the Pentagon, and
especially the FBI is a development of utmost importance. Without the
alleged calls from Barbara Olson, there is no evidence that Flight 77
returned to Washington. Also, if Ted Olson's claim was false, then there
are only two possibilities: Either he lied or he was duped by someone
using voice-morphing technology to pretend to be his wife. In either
case, the official story about the calls from Barbara Olson was based on
deception. And if that part of the official account of 9/11 was based
on deception, should we not suspect that other parts were as well?
- Patrick French: He May Be a God, but He’s No Politician
was effectively a sovereign nation at the time of the Communist
invasion [in 1950] and was in full control of its own affairs. But the
battle for Tibetan independence was lost 49 years ago when the Dalai
Lama escaped into exile.
Plus a note by Peter Meyer.
- An update has been added to The Murder of Princess Diana.
- An update has been added to James Bacque's Why is Wikipedia Censoring Me?
- Richard K. Moore: Escaping the Matrix
Don't read this if you wish to remain cocooned within the illusion of
consensus reality. But do read it if you want to know what
"globalization" really means. This essay is the clearest explanation
that can be found on the web of the huge difference between matrix
reality and actual reality.
- Joel S. Hirschhorn: 9/11 Truth Manifesto
is psychological resistance of millions of Americans to painful 9/11
truth — a shameful, “unthinkable” truth about their elected government.
Even if they have doubts about the official story, they instinctively
recoil and erect mental barriers to block out the full truth. They want
to keep believing that they live in a great democracy. They want to
believe that when the Bush administration is replaced our democracy will
be in good shape again.
Right. Well, naïve, eager voters, have we got news for you ...
- Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 was an Inside Job
- Sue Blackmore: A Dangerous Delusion
By thinking of religion in terms of evolutionary theory we can see just how and why the major religions of today are so harmful.
- Bev Harris: MOONSHINE ELECTIONS — Part III, Collapse of the "Trust Me" model
- Hari Meyers: A Visit to the Alaknath Mandir
- The Assassination of Benazir Bhutto
and Mike Whitney's Pakistan: Princess Ferragamo at the Barricades
- Andrew McKillop has done a new version of his article on The Chinese Car Bomb
and has added a car fact sheet: World Car and Land Transport Fleet
- Jeremy Baker: Last Building Standing (689 KB PDF file)
the 9/11 cabal originally intend to demolish Building 7 earlier in the
day when it was hidden beneath the North Tower's dust cloud?
- Mark Morford: American Kids, Dumber than Dirt
our discussion often turns to ... the ugly and unavoidable truism about
the lack of need among the government and the power elite in this
nation to create a truly effective educational system, one that actually
generates intelligent, thoughtful, articulate citizens.
Hell, why should they? After all, the dumber the populace, the easier it
is to rule and control and launch unwinnable wars ...
- Naomi Wolf: Fascist America, in 10 Easy Steps
Americans turn away quite leisurely, keeping tuned to internet shopping
and American Idol, the foundations of democracy are being fatally
corroded. Something has changed profoundly that weakens us
unprecedentedly: our democratic traditions, independent judiciary and
free press do their work today in a context in which we are
"at war" in a "long war" — a war without end, on a battlefield
described as the globe, in a context that gives the president — without
US citizens realising it yet — the power over US citizens of freedom or
long solitary incarceration, on his say-so alone.
- Gilad Atzmon: Jazz and Jihad: the Discourse of Solidarity
spirit and beauty means very little to us unless attached to a
commodity. In our Americanised reality, existence means market value.
Yet, spirit of resistance and beauty are invaluable. I may suggest that
we will never be able to fully understand what the Palestinian and Iraqi
struggle means to its people unless we liberate ourselves from our
narrow material vision of reality.
- Tom Breidenbach: None So Blind
his bosom-clutching dereliction of intellectual duty, the liberal
intellectual is denying ... that he's been duped. Snared by conceit, he
forbids attribution of any historic event to any catalyst other than
that delineated by the regime, no matter how tortured and
self-contradictory this official conspiracy theory is proven to
- Tom Breidenbach Replies to Jeff Wells re 9/11
the controlled demolition hypothesis confronts us with is the
likelihood that on September 11th, 2001, 2800 people were purposely —
nay ritually — immolated, over a third of them vaporized beyond trace,
while of many others mere fragments were found, some fleck of bone or
viscera. This implies a most obscene affront to human dignity, blinding
in the vastness of its degeneracy, a primordial and epic violation of a
people by their leaders.
- David Ray Griffin: The Preeminent Importance of 9/11
truth about 9/11 is one truth that the American people would not
tolerate. ... [The] American people simply would not allow an
administration to stay in power after learning that it had orchestrated
the attacks of 9/11.
- Herschel Baker: The Council of Nicaea
Council of Nicaea marks a significant moment in the intellectual
history of Europe. ... No longer was it possible to believe as a
Christian that rational knowledge of the highest reality was available
to man through his innate rational faculty. By the doctrine of a
trinitarian deity ... the Church in effect ... legislated out of
existence the concept of a rational reality discernible to
- Edward S. Herman, David Peterson and George Szamuely: Human Rights Watch and NATO's War
helped stir up passions in the demonization process from 1992 onward
and actively and proudly contributed to preparing the ground for NATO's
"supreme international crime" in March 1999 [the waging of war against
- Writings of a Finnish Military Expert on 9/11 — evidence that mini-nukes were used in the demoliton of the Twin Towers
- Ed Ward, MD: The US Government's Usage of Atomic Bombs — Domestic — WTC
the cumulative facts previously noted [regarding the destruction of the
Twin Towers on 9/11] that deal specifically with a major explosion and
its effect, the only single possibility for all is a thermonuclear bomb
placed by the US government.
- E. Woodworth: Review of The Hidden History of 9-11-2001
9/11 was a false-flag operation, both US foreign policy and the
domestic withdrawal of civil rights since that day have been based on a
massive deception. It is now long overdue for a truly independent
investigation to probe the realities of 9/11, and if necessary, to begin
the process of reversing the appalling damage that has been done in the
name of an outside attack upon the United States.
- Gavin Gatenby: How to Organise a Major Terrorist Scare — the big dummy's guide to security booga-booga
A list of articles added to this site prior to the ones listed above is given at
Less-Recently Added Items
You may support the author of this website by purchasing
a copy of the Serendipity Website-on-CD. Details here.
Click to return to the top of the list
This website is dedicated to the memory of|
1922 - 1988
1946 - 2000