Newsletters by F. William Engdahl
Newsletters (issued during 2017-2019) by F. William Engdahl
for those few who want to know what really happened
and how the world really works
- War and Conflicting Geopolitical Agendas
- The CIA's Afghan Crusade: Opium Wars, bin Laden, and Mujahideen
- China's One Belt One Road — Transforming the World
- #5 Cancerous Rats, Corruption and Terminator seeds
- #9 Full Spectrum Dominance or Fully Mad?
- #13 A New World Order Built on the Ashes of War
- #14 Oil and the Origins of the ‘War to Make the World Safe for Democracy’
- #15 ‘Soldiers of Christ’ — The Bizarre World of Christian Zionism
- #20 Financial Tsunami: The End of the World as We Knew It
- #22 Mackinder Geopolitics Then and Now
- #24 The Startling Emergence of Epidemic Autism in the New China
- #25 The Hidden Puppetmaster Behind the 2014 Ukraine Coup
- #26 The House of Frankenstein: The FDA and GMO Salmon
- #27 The Deeper Agenda Behind the Washington Coup in Ukraine
- #28 Russia can Solve all Economic Problems Itself
- #29 Princeton makes it official USA Has Become Oligarchy No Democracy
- #30 The Not So Known Origins of Bilderberg
- #31 Bill Gates talks about vaccines to reduce population
- #32 Destroying Nations in the Name of Democracy
- #33 Why NATO Wants to Destroy Putin's Russia
- #34 “Holy War” and Heroin in Kosovo and the Caucasus
- #35 Ukraine MH-17 is CIA False Flag and It Ain‘t Flying
- #36 Freedom is Slavery: Destroying Nations in the Name of Democracy
- #37 A Bankers’ Coup D’état creates a Federal Reserve
- #38 Flying Pigs, Tamiflu and Factory Farms
#39 Upending the World Chess Board
- #40 A “Holy War” Against China
- #41 A Malthusian Energy Strategy
- #42 Russia and Cheney's Oil Wars
- #43 Gene Editing Golems and Mad Science
- #44 The Bankers' Stealth Coup
- #45 Greenspan Sets Wall Street Loose
- #46 Free Trade vs National Economy
- #47 NATO’s Arab Spring and Unintended Deadly Consequences
- #48 "Upending the World Chess Board"
- #49 Oil and the Origins of the Postwar Petrodollar System
- #50 A Reagan Revolution for the Money Class
An Appeal from William EngdahlDear reader,
I am writing this as a request for those of you who value my writings and books, asking you to consider a special contribution to support the possibility that I can continue to offer my research and analyses free of charge through my website. As most of you are aware, today we live in a world where far from being the once-unique platform for exercise of free opinion and analyses, where the only censor was the sovereign reader, now the huge private corporations who dominate social media and online book offerings have subtly put themselves as the self-appointed censor of what we are allowed to think and what not. Had someone said even five years ago that Amazon, Facebook, Google or Twitter ought to be given the right to ban or shadow ban any content, the outcry would have stopped it cold. Now however, something ominous has developed and with remarkable absence of widespread protest.
For years I have, as many like me, used Twitter and Facebook to promote my articles and books. Through this added exposure I was able to gain an income stream from my work that allowed me to continue offering free content. Now in recent months my social media visibility has been dramatically reduced without justification. Moreover, more than one of my books have been arbitrarily removed by Amazon, my main sales platform, for non-specified bogus reasons, costing me significant sales and time.
At this critical juncture in our world events, therefore I want to ask you to consider a special contribution of support via the PayPal button at the top of my homepage, to enable me to continue to publish free content.
I thank you again for your support,William
A copy of the Serendipity website is available on USB flash drive. Details here.
Serendipity Home Page