Articles on Serendipity
This is a list of all articles by John Kaminski on this Serendipity website. The articles are listed chronologically. Dates below show when the article was published on this website (not the date when it was written).
- The Shadow of Her Smile (January 6, 2003)
Commentary on the current political situation in the U.S.
- The System Can't be Fixed (January 20, 2003)
Commentary on the current state of U.S. society
- 9/11 was a Hoax (April 2, 2003)
The American government killed its own people
- Heads They Win, Tails We Lose (June 26, 2003)
Jewish media myths leading us toward World War III
- The Lies of our Leaders (June 23, 2003)
Americans believe it's no longer important to tell the truth
- Our Leaders Lie — Do You Lie Too? (July 21, 2003)
A discussion of video evidence concerning the attacks on the World Trade Center
- Ghosts of Oklahoma City (August 6, 2003)
Eight years after the Oklahoma City Bombing
- Why I Write (August 7, 2003)
Commentary on the current state of U.S. society
- John Kaminski: When the Big Lie Prevails, Crime Pays (September 7, 2003)
The 9/11 murderers were Americans, and they likely won't be caught
- Arrest the President Now! (September 19, 2003)
For the good of America and of the entire world George W. Bush must be stopped.
- Levels of the Game (November 30, 2003)
The way the world *really* is.
- They Got the Wrong Guy (December 15, 2003)
John Kaminski's commentary upon the arrest of Saddam Hussein.
- 9/11 Coverup Falling Apart (December 20, 2003)
John Kaminski on the statement by the Kean Commission regarding 9/11
- What Do We Do? (December 27, 2003)
John Kaminski reflects on the state of America
- Much Farther Down the Road to Hell (January 9, 2004)
Reflections on Americans' lack of response to American atrocities in Iraq
- The Race to the Rainbow Bridge (January 22, 2004)
John Kaminski on the bifurcation and the two paths in our future.
- The Shattered Glass (February 10, 2004)
What if we what we thought was healthy was actually killing us?
- The Day America Died (March 8, 2004)
Why you shouldn't believe the official story of what happened on September 11, 2001
- Devils from Heaven (March 24, 2004)
John Kaminski on religion.
- Hallelujah! In Fallujah (April 11, 2004)
John Kaminski's Thoughts at Easter 2004
- Penalty of an Ancient Fraud (April 14, 2004)
Why killing is the biggest business of all
- The Fatal Flaw in the 9/11 Coverup (April 17, 2004)
Why can no one name the hijackers or prove they flew the planes?
- Now we know for sure they lied about 9/11 (April 19, 2004)
John Kaminski's review of the video 'In Plane Site'.
- The Man in the Big White Stone (May 7, 2004)
Thoughts on a Visit to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Why 'the Good War' Wasn't So Good (May 11, 2004)
Imprisoned poet's long-forgotten words mean more to us now
- Why We Need Martial Law (June 16, 2004)
Criminal government is destroying America; military must step in to restore Constitution
- The Deepening Darkness (June 24, 2004)
U.S.-Israeli mercenaries pose as al-Qaeda, carry out staged beheadings
- Fortune and Men's Eyes (July 10, 2004)
Does the objective truth really exist or is human civilization a colossal collection of lies?
- Your Next Vote Will Kill Millions (July 15, 2004)
- 9/11 Probe? The Joke's On Us (July 27, 2004)
6.7 million Americans are in jail, but Kean panel refused to investigate the crime; worse, alternative explanations fail to convince public that coverup happened.
- The Point We Keep Missing (September 11, 2004)
The biggest problem with the world is Americans
- The Real Danger Lies Within (September 25, 2004)
- Deciphering the 9/11 Distractions (October 22, 2004)
The government's lies are obvious, but some skeptics are far more subtle
- The Mirage of the Miracle (December 10, 2004)
No amount of hope and prayer will stop the criminal elite who are ravaging the world
- The Next Steps (January 2, 2005)
Essential maneuvers to forestall Armageddon
- Aspects of Treason (January 5, 2005)
The latest in a long list of reasons why Bush and his friends should be in jail
- The Second Wave (February 18, 2005)
New books, new groups fuel smoldering resurgence of 9/11 skeptics movement
- Parallel Universes (April 15, 2005)
In this world, lies are lucrative, but the truth doesn't pay much
- Sick Strategies for Senseless Slaughter (May 25, 2005)
The murderous fools are not trying to end the war; they're trying to keep it going as long as they can
- Are You Prepared for World War Three? (July 26, 2005)
When that defining moment finally comes, will you have the time to remember what you could have done to stop it?
- If Joe was right ... (August 4, 2005)
... then Zionist neocon crazies plan to kill millions to control the world — but who was Joe, really?
- Who's Wagging Whom? (August 11, 2005)
Do sinister Jews control the world or are they mere puppets of some white racist Illuminati?
- John Kaminski: Agents Provocateur? (October 23, 2005)
How the hell can you really tell valid criticism from clever deception?
- Sickness in the Static (January 19, 2006)
You know they lied to you, but you’re too scared to admit it
- Pain in the Brain (February 8, 2006)
Footprints of the elephant in our living room
A copy of the Serendipity website is available on CD-ROM. Details here.
Other Contributors to Serendipity Serendipity Home Page