Richard K. Moore's
Articles on Serendipity
This is a list of all articles by Richard K. Moore on this Serendipity website. Dates show when the article was published on this site. The articles are listed chronologically.
- Escaping the Matrix (March 26, 2008)
What 'globalization' really means — the clearest explanation that can be found on the web of the huge difference between 'matrix' reality and actual reality.
- The Grand Story of Humanity (April 23, 2008)
A short account of humanity's social evolution and how our collective self-understanding has been perverted by the few who exploit the many.
- The Post-Bush Regime: A Prognosis (May 17, 2008)
An examination of the aims of the clique which rules the United States, and in particular regarding its genocidal policies and plans to produce starvation in much of the world.
- A Brief History of Russia and the West (August 16, 2008)
The difference between Western and Russian imperialism
- Operation 'The Eagle Strikes' (August 27, 2008)
U.S. preparations for a nuclear first-strike against Russia.
- Obama — Beware of Elites Bearing Gifts (November 20, 2008)
Comments on Obama's Election as President
- Secret Societies and War (December 22, 2008)
A brief commentary on the financing of wars by secret societies.
- A Brief History of the New World Order (February 17, 2009)
An explanation of how the international banking elite betrayed Britain and the U.S. in the two world wars and how they are bringing about a one-world government under their control.
- Obama's Economic Agenda: a Timely Review (March 3, 2009)
Obama gets an A+ for his economic agenda, but only from the perspective of greedy, grasping banker's logic.
- Capitalism and Republics: A Patriot's Perspective (March 9, 2009)
How power shifted from sovereign nations to an international capitalist financial elite who are like vampires.
- Some Thoughts on Beliefs, Progressives and Conservatives (October 13, 2009)
Why well-meaning scientists, and people generally, persist in ignoring hard evidence when it disagrees with their preconceptions.
- The Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution (January 11, 2010)
The myth that democracy exists has blinded us from re-examining Paine, and noticing that the self-governance model was long-ago hijacked by the elite-led republican movements.
- Prognosis 2012 — The Elite Plan for a New World Social Order (February 27, 2010)
How the capitalist elite has brought the world to its present state, why capitalism is now being terminated, and what a post-capitalist world will look like.
- The Gulf Gusher and the New World Order (July 10, 2010)
Deepwater Horizon was an accident meant to happen, and the witnesses have been scared into silence.
- Interesting Times (March 23, 2011)
Remarks regarding the 'interesting times' in which we live.
- The Story of Hierarchy (August 11, 2011)
The origin and fate of political hierarchies.
- The Carbon Economy (September 30, 2011)
Micromanaging global society
- Full-Spectrum Dominance and the Regime-Change Project (January 8, 2012)
An examination of how the Western capitalist cabal is managing the transition to a new world order.
- Mind Control: Orwell, Huxley and Today's Reality (September 3, 2014)
Mind control, as described in the novels of Orwell and Huxley, and as occurring in today's society.
- Climate Variation & its Cosmic Origins (September 16, 2014)
The emerging electric model of the universe holds the key to understanding the causes of long and short-term climate variation.
- Climate Change & Mind Control (May 25, 2016)
Opposition to AGW denial is a form of mind control serving the purposes of a certain social agenda.
A copy of the Serendipity website is available on CD-ROM. Details here.
Other Contributors to Serendipity Serendipity Home Page