Zionism Main Page
Further Articles on Other Websites
These links were added from April 1, 2005, to September 2016.
See also: Links added before 2005-04-01
In this section new links are added at the top.
- Gilad Atzmon:
- The Plot Against Britain...
- Britain, You Better Wake Up
- The Long Arm of Israel Better be Amputated
- The Tide has Changed
- Judea Declares War on Obama
- An Apology for Lord Janner's Child Abuse is Overdue
- Philip Giraldi: Are the Clintons Israeli Agents?
- WikiSpooks: 9/11: Israel did it
- Chris Bollyn: "Israel Did 9-11" — U.S. Military Expert Supports Bollyn Thesis
- The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler
- The Guardian: Shlomo Sand: an enemy of the Jewish people?
- Eric Walberg: Renouncing Jewishness: Shlomo Sand and Gilad Atzmon
- Guy Mettan: Jewish russophobia has never existed and still does not exist today
However, almost all of the comments to this article disagree with this claim.
- New York State Senator [Andrew Cuomo] Introduces Unconstitutional, Anti-Free-Speech Legislation
- The Truth about the Conflict with Russia
- Redress Information & Analysis is an independent, privately-funded, non-profit-making website dedicated to exposing injustice, disinformation and bigotry, and to providing thought-provoking interpretations of current affairs.
- The Saker: Israel vs Iran: Israel loses, *big* time
- Israeli Plan to Rise as the Ruling State of the World
- 200 Years Together is "a monumental work of historical scholarship by Soviet dissident and 1970 Nobel literature laureate, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn dealing with the relationship between Russians and Jews inside the Russian and Soviet Empires. Solzhenitsyn authored it in Russian ... However, for reasons that will be obvious to those who have read it, it has never found an English language publisher."
- Thierry Meyssan: François Hollande, Zionist Always
- Kevin MacDonald:
- MidEast Policy — Immigration Policy: Is The Other Boot About To Drop?
- Jewish Involvement in Shaping U.S. Immigration Policy
- James Petras:
- Building Israel: The Start-Up Nation
- Israeli Bombers: Al Qaeda’s Air Force
- Ariel Sharon is Dead: His Crimes will Not be Buried with Him
- Israeli Genocide and its Willing Accomplices
- Netanyahu: He Came, He Saw, He Conquered. The Power of Israel over the United States
- The Roots of Netanyahu’s Electoral Victory: Colonial Expansion and Fascist Ideology
- Erodogan and Netanyahu Declare War
- The Doctrine of ‘Superior People’: The Bond between Israel and World ZionismThe single greatest feat of Israel and its overseas missions has not been material success, or the military conquest of millions of unarmed Palestinians, it has been ideological — the widespread acceptance in the US of a doctrine that claims ‘Jews are a superior people’.
- The Dodo
- E. Michael Jones, Ph.D.: The Revolutionary Jew and His Impact on World History
- Evan Jones: Zionism in Britain: a Neglected Chronicle
Israel has never fulfilled the conditions on which it was admitted into UN membership; it has ignored myriad UN resolutions, it has attacked UN infrastructure and personnel, and has just sent a racist extremist to the UN as ambassador. Israel retains privileged access to the crucial markets of the European Union. And, of course, this state with the reputed strength of Solomon sucks voraciously on the American taxpayer teat. Israel continues to operate with complete impunity for its crimes.
Retribution will be a joy to watch.
See also the comment by MM here.
- Gilad Atzmon interviewed by Manuel Talens
- Haaretz (2015-08-08): Israeli diplomat in Berlin: Maintaining German guilt about Holocaust helps Israel
A spokeswoman for the Israeli embassy in Berlin recently told Israeli journalists it was in the country’s interest to maintain German guilt about the Holocaust, and that it isn’t seeking full normalization of relations between the governments.
- Dr.Alan Sabrosky: Zionism Unmasked: The Dark Face Of Jewish Nationalism
- Lasha DarkMoon: AMERICA VANQUISHED
- James Petras PhD: The State and Local Bases of Zionist Power in America
- Paul Craig Roberts: Israel Is A Discredit To America
Or more accurately, Israel is a bloody disgrace to the United States of America.
- Garry Leech: Why Israel should not exist
The creation of a Jewish state in the middle of the Arab world not only represents the continuation of European colonialism in Palestine, it has also consisted of the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and the establishment of an apartheid system by a rogue nation that has repeatedly violated international law. Given this reality, and the fact that Palestine is the Holy Land of three religions, the only just solution to the Zionist project of the Israeli state and its Western backers is the establishment of a single country: a democratic secular state of Palestine in which Jews, Arabs and Christians all have equal rights.
Correct. That's the "one-state solution". There is no "two-state solution". Blindingly obvious to everyone except The Chosen Ones, who believe themselves to be superior to all others.
- Wayne Madsen:
- The Dönmeh: The Middle East’s Most Whispered Secret (Part I)
- The Dönmeh: The Middle East’s Most Whispered Secret (Part II)
- French comedian Dieudonné on YouTube (with English subtitles): Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
- Stanley Hornbeck's review of Kevin MacDonald's The Culture of Critique
In The Culture of Critique, Kevin MacDonald advances a carefully researched but extremely controversial thesis: that certain 20th century intellectual movements — largely established and led by Jews — have changed European societies in fundamental ways and destroyed the confidence of Western man. He claims that these movements were designed, consciously or unconsciously, to advance Jewish interests even though they were presented to non-Jews as universalistic and even utopian. He concludes that the increasing dominance of these ideas has had profound political and social consequences that benefited Jews but caused great harm to gentile societies.
- Hilmi Moussa: Stephen Hawking’s Boycott Decision Delivers Blow to Israel
Hawking’s decision was not due to health reasons or prior engagements, but in support of the principle of academically boycotting Israel because of its oppression of Palestinians. Hawking’s withdrawal from the Presidential Conference reinforces the efforts to boycott Israel undertaken by many academic organizations in the world, including the British Committee for Universities in Palestine.
- Ramzy Baroud: Hawking and a brief history of boycotts
Hawking's decision was also a testament that reason and morality should and must go hand in hand. Israel's boasting of its scientific accomplishments should mean zilch if such technology is put to work to advance state violence, tighten military occupation and make killer drones available to other countries, thus exporting violence and mayhem.
- Palestinians win UN recognition (2012-11-29)
The UN General Assembly has voted overwhelmingly to recognise Palestine as a non-member state, handing a major triumph to president Mahmud Abbas in the face of fierce US and Israeli opposition.
Now to join the International Criminal Court and bring a charge of genocide against the racist genocidal state of Israel.
- Civil rights advocates condemn California Assembly’s passage of "anti-Semitism" resolution
- Witness to Rachel Corrie’s Death Responds to Israeli Court Ruling Absolving Soldier
- Elias Davidsson — I Am A Radical Antisemite And Am Proud Of It
- John Lamb Lash: Wisdom's Dare: The Future of a Divine Experiment
The battle-lines of today were drawn in 120 BCE. The adepts of Sophia recognized that the ultimate risk to the divine experiment of the wisdom goddess would come from the apocalyptic agenda of this minute faction of genocidal maniacs [the Zaddikim]. And that agenda advances to this day under the sigil of another Z, well-known to the world at large.
[I]magine the scenario that might unfold if that small faction of people terminally infected with the archontic virus, the Zaddikim-Zionist vector, acquired the use of free energy dynamics and turned it into a weapon against the rest of the human race, in service to their anti-human, anti-life, anti-freedom, anti-goddess agenda. In service to murderous insanity. That is the ultimate threat to the divine experiment, and that is exactly what has happened on this planet, 9/11 being the proof.
- Samah Sabawi and Sonjar Karkar: BDS in Australia: Fear and Loathing in Marrickville
There would be no BDS [Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions] campaign if Israel was not denying the Palestinians their basic human rights: the right of return, the right to citizenship, the right to equality, the right to self determination, the right to live free from occupation, the right to education, the right to freedom of movement, the right to security, the right to fair trials, and much else besides.
- I'll support Israel boycott, despite party line, says incoming Greens senator Lee Rhiannon
A woman with more ethical consciousness and more guts than any of the Greens or Labor bigwigs. It seems that the "friends of Israel" in Australia really went to work on the Australian mainstream media to attempt to discredit Marrickville Council's proposal to joint the BDS campaign. More evidence that (as in the U.S.) they control both the media and all the political parties. Shameful!
- Following Itamar killings, village of Awarta faced mass arrests, violence and massive destruction during five days of curfew, and according to this report the killer was not a Palestinian at all but rather an Asian (a Thai worker actually) whose Jewish employer had refused to pay him wages owed. But now the Israeli army has "extracted confessions" (we can guess how they did it) from two Palestinian teenagers, who (it seems) managed to penetrate the highly-fortified (illegal) settlement of Itamar, commit the murders partly using an M16 rifle they just happened to find in an empty house, and escape without being detected. Read the amazing details here: Itamar Killers Found?
- CNN, 2011-02-19: U.S. vetoes U.N. resolution declaring Israeli settlements illegalU.S. President Barack Obama on Thursday called Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas [to try to persuade him to withdraw the resolution]. ...
"Well, there were attempts at persuasion, (but) let me put it politely: We are even more persuaded [than the U.S.] by the rights of the Palestinian people," said Hanan Ashrawi, a veteran Palestinian legislator and Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member. "We are more committed to international law and to the requirements of peace, and all these require that settlement activity should stop and that the Security Council should take a resolution condemning all settlement activities as being illegal and as being in direct contradiction of the requirement of peace."
- Separate and Unequal
This report shows that Israel operates a two-tier system for the two populations of the West Bank in the large areas where it exercises exclusive control. The report is based on case studies comparing Israel's starkly different treatment of settlements and next-door Palestinian communities in these areas. It calls on the US and EU member states and on businesses with operations in settlement areas to avoid supporting Israeli settlement policies that are inherently discriminatory and that violate international law.
- In order to advance her political career Julia Gillard was willing to become an Israeli stooge. As revealed in the Wikileaks cables,
The [U.S.] embassy also applauded what it described as Ms Gillard's "pro-Israel" stance, reporting in October 2009 that she had "thrown off the baggage" of being from what one analyst called the "notoriously anti-Israel faction" of the ALP.
"As acting Prime Minister in late December 2008, Gillard was responsible for negotiating the government's position on Israel's incursion into Gaza. Left-wing ALP MPs, a group to which Gillard used to belong, wanted her to take a harder line against Israel.
"Instead, she said Hamas had broken the ceasefire first by attacking Israel — a stance welcomed by Israel's supporters in Australia. MP Michael Danby, one of two Jewish members of Parliament and a strong supporter of Israel, told us that after the Gaza statement he had a new appreciation of Gillard's leadership within the ALP."
The Israeli Ambassador, Yuval Rotem, told the embassy that Gillard "has gone out of her way to build a relationship with Israel and that she asked him to arrange an early opportunity to visit".
— Philip Dorling, Americans supported pragmatic Gillard
- Wikileaks: Hezbollah Rockets Cover All of Israel — so the Zionist regime can now longer threaten to attack any of its neighbors and get away with anything less than massive retaliation. It's the beginning of the end for Israel, and none too soon.
- [Illegal Israeli] Settlers Flood Palestinian Village With Sewage
Or as Xymphora asked: "What kind of weapon do you suppose the shit people would use?"
- Israel Is the Most Immediate Threat to the Future of the Planet
Interview with Jeffrey Blankfort by Kourosh Ziabari / October 25th, 2010
- Michael Brull: Where is Israel going?Strenger poses the poignant question, "Israel is now facing a fateful question: will it remain a liberal democracy, or is it on the way to becoming a totalitarian ethnocracy?" ... I am neither patriotic nor nationalistic, and wish Israel treated the Palestinians like human beings, because I think they are human beings. ... Israel's colonial rule is corroding its society. Israel cannot be free until the Palestinians are too.
- M. Shahid Alam: Zionist Dialectics
The secret of Zionist success, then, lies in the manner in which it overcame the chief flaw in its design: it did not have a natural mother country to support its colonial project. By winning over the Jews in the Western diaspora, and galvanizing them to use their wealth, intellect, and activism to promote Zionist causes, the Zionists succeeded in substituting the West for the missing natural mother country. Over time, nearly every major Western country (including the Soviet Union) has offered critical help in the creation, survival and success of Israel. Most importantly, the two greatest Western powers, Britain and the United States, successively, have placed their military might squarely behind the Zionist project despite the damage that this inflicted on their vital interests in the Middle East.
The United States has already paid dearly for its pro-Zionist policies since 1948. Over time, these costs would include the hundreds of billions of dollars in subsidies to Israel and its Arab allies, the alienation of the Arab world, an oil embargo, higher oil prices, the rise of Islamic radicalism, and several close confrontations with the Soviet Union in the Middle East. After September 11, 2001, under strong pressure from Israel — working in league with their neoconservatives allies — the United States launched a costly but unnecessary war against Iraq. In turn, this war galvanized the Islamist radicals, giving them a new theater where they could engage the United States. The United States has financed this war — and the war in Afghanistan — by borrowing from China and the oil-rich Arabs. ... The costs that the United States — and the rest of the Western world — might incur in the future are likely to be much greater.
- British PM Says Gaza 'Prison Camp'
"Gaza cannot and must not be allowed to remain a prison camp," he [David Cameron] said in a speech to a business association during a visit to Turkey [in July 2010] ...
- IDF destroys West Bank village after declaring it military zone
Village destruction? Oh, yes, what the Nazis did to the Czech village of Lidice. Zionists are the Nazis of our time.
- Arab jailed [for 18 months] for having sex with a Jewish girl while pretending to be a Jew
Are Jews racists? Is the Pope a Catholic? Do bears shit in the woods?
- Three from Middle East Reality Check:
- I Confess — Israeli torture of Palestinian children
- The Bond Between Nazis & Zionism
- If Only Rudd Hadn't Expelled That Israeli Diplomat...
— So now the Jews rule Australia as well as the U.S. and Germany.
- Gillard accused of soft line on Tel Aviv
- Kenneth O'Keefe is a former U.S. marine who renounced his U.S. citizenship in 2001 in protest against the state terrorism practiced by the U.S.A. He was aboard the Mavi Marmara when it was attacked by Israel in the recent attempt to break the Israeli blockade of Gaza. While in custody in Israel he was twice beaten by his Israeli jailors. Follow this link to Kenneth O'Keefe's website.
- Following the Israeli massacre of activists in the commando attack on the Gaza flotilla on May 31, 2010, Xymphora said:
The reason Israel is unique — and why it must be put down like a mad dog, now! — is that it is really a psychopathic serial killer masquerading as a country. The world has to end this, not just for moral reasons (which would be enough), but out of motives of self-defense and self-preservation. As I keep saying, this kind of atrocious behavior will continue, becoming worse and worse, until we all rise up to stop it. When you combine violent racist supremacism with military might, including nuclear weapons, disaster is inevitable. Note how World Jewry supports the latest outrage, and is itself outraged that anybody would dare question the (im)moral choices of the Superior Beings. Kill the mad dog, now!
- James Petras: A Purely Political Appointment: Elena Kagan and the Supreme Court
Elena Kagan got tenure at the august halls of the University of Chicago in 1995 on the basis of one substantive article and one brief piece, neither outstanding. With this underwhelming record of legal scholarship, she became visiting professor at the Harvard Law School, published only two more articles (one in Harvard Law Review) and received tenure. Prima facie evidence strongly suggests that Kagan's ties to the staunchly Zionist faculty at both Chicago and Harvard Law Schools (and not her intellectual prowess) account for her meteoric promotions to tenure, deanship and now the US Supreme Court, over the heads of hundreds of other highly qualified candidates with far superior academic publication records and broader practical judicial experience. ... Elena Kagan joins a long list of key Obama appointees who have long-standing ties to the pro-Israel power configuration. ... With the Presidents of the Major American Jewish Organizations pressing the compliant US Congress to declare "anti-Zionism" as a form of "anti-Semitism" and "opposition to Israel's policies" as amounting to "support for terrorism", thus criminalizing Americans critical of Israel, another active pro-Zionist advocate on the Court will provide a legal cover for the advance of Zionist-dictated authoritarianism over the American people.
This nomination is really disgusting. Obama is an Israeli stooge.
- Rendered Homeless, [Palestinian] Family Ordered [by Israel] To Pay Its Expulsion Expenses
- Anis Hamadeh: Finkelstein Banned in Berlin: A Democracy that isn't a Democracy
- Zionism Unmasked: The Dark Face Of Jewish Nationalism
The late General Moshe Dayan, who — Zionist or not — remains an honored part of my own Pantheon of military heroes, allegedly observed that Israel's security depended on its being viewed by others as a mad dog. He may have been correct. But he neglected to note that the preferred response of everyone else is to kill that mad dog before it can decide to go berserk and bite. It is an option worth considering.
- New Israeli Law Forbids Palestinians From Mourning Or "Showing Signs Of Sadness"
- Nakba, the Palestinian catastrophe (1948)
- Faisal Bodi (Guardian UK): Israel simply has no right to exist
- China Snubs Israeli Calls for Iran Sanctions
- Naomi Wimborne-Idrissi: Re Tzipi Livni: Attention foreign secretary David Miliband
- Guardian UK: British court issued Gaza arrest warrant for former Israeli minister Tzipi Livni
Livni ... played a key role in decisions made before and during the three-week [euphemism] offensive [i.e. the attack on Gaza]. Palestinians [and the U.N. Goldstone Report] claim 1,400 were killed, mostly civilians ... Livni's office described her as "proud of all her decisions regarding Operation Cast Lead."
- Neve Gordon: Boycott IsraelAn Israeli comes to the painful conclusion that it's the only way to save his country.
- Desy Nurhayati: Antony Loewenstein: Changing people's perceptions about Jews
" ... I'm Jewish, and I'm proud to be Jewish, but I'm pro-Palestine," he says. "Israel is still occupying Palestine, and it's my moral responsibility to fight against it in my own ways. ... I think Israel's behavior is outrageous, and it will not change unless the funding it receives from the United States is reduced. ... There needs to be a drastic action, where civil society gets together in a targeted boycott campaign to convince Israel that it can't behave this way."
- William A. Cook: Zionist Control of Britain's Government: 1940-2009
"How many years has the British government been under the control of the Zionist influence?" Three score and ten, the biblical age. Perhaps it's time that Britain is reborn, free from the shackles that bind it to this corrupt power that flouts international law, wantonly commits crimes against humanity, and in brazen arrogance tells the United Nations to shove its demands to comply with the civilized communities of the world.
- Gilad Atzmon:
- Backstroking the Jewish Tomorrow
- Shlomo Sand's The Invention of the Jewish People
- The Complete Guide to Killing Non-Jews
- Lexicon of Resistance
- Accessory vs PerpetratorRather than pushing old Demjanjuk into court in a wheelchair, the German ministry of Justice better pursue Tony Blair, George Bush, Ehud Barak, Ehud Olmert, Tzipi Livni, and Shimon Peres. They are all free and healthy enough to stand a trial. Unlike alleged accessory Demjanjuk they are all perpetrators of colossal crimes against humanity.
- ... and more on Gilad's website.
- Spain excludes [Occupied West Bank] settlement university from academic competition
- Regarding the UN report on the Gaza Slaughter accusing Israel (and, for balance, the Palestinians) of war crimes and crimes against humanity:
- UN: Israel terrorised Gazans in war
- [UN] Gaza report vote delay [by the traitor] Abbas angers Hamas
- Jewish lobby blocks EU support for UN Gaza report
- UN mission finds evidence of war crimes during Gaza conflict
A UN fact finding mission into the Gaza conflict has found strong evidence that Israeli forces committed war crimes and "possibly crimes against humanity" during the military assault that lasted a month and claimed over 1400 lives.
- Ramzy Baroud: US Audacity of Hope Falters: Settlement Freeze No Longer Required
- Saed Bannoura: Murdering Palestinians for their organs: "All facts on the ground prove Swedish report correct"
- Israel's links to the global narcotics and "Ecstasy" trade
- George Galloway's Letter to the UK Charities Commission
You first frightened the banks into refusing our attempts to open a bank account. When we finally found a bank which would allow us to open an account you intimidated them into freezing it, I believe exceeding your powers. You then began procuring documents — possibly illegally — about us from the Islamic Bank. As a result of your press briefings about your "concerns" newspapers began to refuse to accept advertisements from us, donors turned away, and the public were encouraged to believe that Viva Palestina was something to be avoided — conjuring-up an undisclosed but lurking suspicion about it.
Xymphora's comment on this matter.
- Dennis Ross's Iran Plan
- An evening with Dr. Finkelstein
- Samah Jabr: Testifying to Truth — and Paying the Price
- Francis A. Boyle: International Law and Israel's War on Gaza
First, we must immediately move for the de facto suspension of Israel throughout the entirety of the United Nations System, including the General Assembly and all U.N. subsidiary organs and bodies. ...
Second, any further negotiations with Israel must be conducted on the basis of ... relevant principles of public international law.
Third, we must abandon the fiction and the fraud that the United States government is an "honest broker." ...
Fourth, we must move to have the U.N. General Assembly impose economic, diplomatic, and travel sanctions upon Israel ...
Fifth, the Provisional Government of the State of Palestine must sue Israel before the International Court of Justice in The Hague for inflicting acts of genocide against the Palestinian People in violation of the 1948 Genocide Convention!
Sixth, An International Criminal Tribunal for Israel (ICTI) can be established by the UN General Assembly ... to investigate and Prosecute suspected Israeli war criminals for offences against the Palestinian people.
- Dr. Mazin Qumsiyeh: Obama's New Middle East Policy: Israel's Right to "Defend Itself"
Did Obama set-up Mitchell to fail in the Middle East?
- The Satanic state of "israel" has NO right to exist
- One Palestine, One State
- A few Israel boycott & divestment websites (Google "boycott Israel" for more):
- Naomi Klein: Enough. It's time for a boycott.
- Divest from Israel
- The University of California Divestment Petition Website
Removed, presumably by "friends of Israel", but archived here.
- The truth is "hate speech" only to those who have something to hide
- If Americans knew ...
What every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine.
With very affordable flyers and cards, booklets and DVDs.
- A pro-Israel group's plan to rewrite history on Wikipedia (also here).
- Carter calls Gaza blockade a 'crime and atrocity'
Speaking at the American University in Cairo after talks with Hamas leaders from Gaza, Carter said Palestinians in Gaza were being "starved to death", receiving fewer calories a day than people in the poorest parts of Africa.
"It's an atrocity what is being perpetrated as punishment on the people in Gaza.It's a crime... I think it is an abomination that this continues to go on," Carter said.
An abomination that doesn't bother the conscience of George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Condoleezza Rice. Oh, forgot — they have no conscience, they are psychopaths.
- The roots of Israeli barbarism
[are in its] emergence from a very similar historical complex of causes — colonialism and race ideology in particular ... [a] murky world of colonial domination, racist mysticism (the blood and soil kind) and volkish nationalism. ... And the techniques of repression that I have described are rooted in, specifically, the British colonial rule over Palestine, with which the Zionists periodically collaborated, and in the inheritance by the Zionist leadership of Britain's counterinsurgency war, which continues. ... Orde Wingate, a senior British army officer and Zionist ... taught them [the Special Night Squads] torture, on-the-spot executions, mass detention without trial [and] black flag operations. All of which was perfectly normal for the British. ... Charles Tegart [of the Calcutta police] ... provided his expert assistance in the formation of Arab Investigation Centres ... where Palestinians would be tortured. ... Thousands of Palestinian men were held in pens after systematic search-and-arrest operations, before being moved to concentrated prison camps. ... Former Irgun, Stern Gang and Haganah troops were employed as camp guards, and they were — despite occasional formal recriminations — allowed to get away with murder ... They [the Palestinians] were forced into ghettos, as in Haifa where the 3-5,000 Palestinians who remained after 70,000 Palestinians were expelled, were driven into tiny living quarters in the city. ... They were also subject to rape. ... In general, the Palestinians were subject to martial law, based on the British Mandate's emergency regulations imposed in 1945, which limited rights of expression, movement, and organisation, a status that ended only formally in 1966. And all the while, the theft of the land continued, as did the expropriation, vandalism and desecration, while the refugees were prevented from returning. That was the Zionist movement and state in its moment of triumph, when the 'threat' of Palestinian self-government had been decisively defeated. They required no Hamas to goad them into it.
- As'ad Abdul Rahman: Zionism equals colonisation
- Gary Fields: Another side of terrorism in the Middle East (Also here.)
- Tom Carter, 2007-03-24: Political prisoner Sami Al-Arian's hunger strike enters third month
- John V. Whitbeck, 2007-02-07: What 'Israel's right to exist' means to Palestinians
Recognition would imply acceptance that they deserve to be treated as subhumans.
- Saree Makdisi makes the same case in the later-published Why Does The Times Recognize Israel's 'Right to Exist'?
- Gilad Atzmon: One Hundred Years of Jewish Solitude (Also here.)
I would suggest here that it makes far more sense to regard Zionism as a tribal Jewish preservation project. In other words, Zionism could be easily interpreted as a Jewish global movement which has as its aim the prevention of assimilation.
- Paul Eisen: What is wrong with these people?
- Chris Hedges: Get Carter
- Nur Masalha (ed.): Catastrophe Remembered
Palestine, Israel and the Internal Refugees: Essays in Memory of Edward W. Said
- Sruti Rasa: The Terrorists Behind The Terrorists
- Gilad Atzmon: Think Tribal, Speak Universal
- Curt Maynard: There's the Big Lie, and then there's the Really Big Lie
- ZioPedia.org — "All There Is To Know About Zionism"
- Gilad Atzmon: Palestinian Solidarity Discourse and Zionist HegemonyOur problem with Israel has nothing to do with its colonial characteristics. Our problems with the 'Jews Only State' have something to do with its racist, expansionist and nationalist qualities. Our problems with Israel have something to do with it being a Fascist State supported by the vast majority of Jewish people around the world.
- Jeffrey Blankfort: My years of Middle East Activism: An Interview
- Gilad Atzmon: Deconstructing Grossman
Grossman is deceiving himself and his listeners by saying that "the land will be divided, that there will be a Palestinian state". You are partially wrong, Mr. Grossman. This land will never be divided. I will make it very simple so you and your very few Zio leftists may realise once and for all. Palestine is a land, Israel is a state. Palestine will always be Palestine; i.e., a land. Israel, on the other hand. is a racist nationalist state and will disappear. The land won't be divided. It will re-unite into One Palestine.
- Israel makes Gaza prison for Palestinians, says UN envoy
Israel has changed the Gaza Strip into a prison for Palestinians where life is "intolerable, appalling and tragic," a UN human rights envoy said on Tuesday [2006-09-26].
- Gilad Atzmon: Pre-Traumatic Stress Disorder — A Glimpse Into Israeli Collective Psychosis
Since Israel is engaged on a daily basis in the killing of innocent civilians, Israelis and Zionists are doomed to interpret others' behaviour as a murderous inclination.
- Two by Xymphora:
- The personal moral culpability of the Israeli people
- Pro-Peace Investment Strategy for the Middle East
- George Monbiot: Israel responded to an unprovoked attack by Hizbullah, right? Wrong.The assault on Lebanon was premeditated — the soldiers' capture simply provided the excuse.
- Lidice 1942, Beirut 2006
- Xymphora: The anti-Zionist boycottSince the first settlers were allowed to live in the Occupied Territories, Israel's crimes have continued to escalate, and the latest attack on the civilian population and infrastructure of Lebanon proves that Israel is beyond redemption. ... Israel is inevitably going to pull the world into World War Three, the Energy War, a certainty which is so important that it calls for emergency measures to stop it.
- Chris Marsden, 2006-06-29: The political calculations behind Israel's assault on Gaza
Israel's invasion of Gaza is a calculated act of aggression for which the capture of Corporal Gilad Shalit by Palestinian commandos provided the pretext. ...
The destruction of three major bridges and the bombing of the region's only power station, cutting off electricity for most of Gaza, underscore the cynicism of [Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's] statement that Israel does not "intend to punish ordinary Palestinians." Israeli planes fired at least nine missiles at the power station. Water pumps throughout the area are powered by electricity, and hospitals in Gaza City face a permanent loss of power.
In addition, Israel has closed off the borders to Gaza, preventing food, medical supplies and other necessities from getting in and blocking the inhabitants from getting out. These actions are creating a humanitarian disaster throughout the impoverished region. If this is not "punishing ordinary Palestinians," then what is?
Evil — pure evil.
- Human Rights Watch, 2006-06-15: More Evidence on Beach Killings Implicates IDF
A digitally dated and time-stamped blood test report of a victim treated at a Palestinian hospital that admitted wounded from the June 9 killings on a Gaza beach suggests that the attack took place during the time period of an Israeli artillery attack, Human Rights Watch said today.
- AUPHR — Americans United for Palestinian Human Rights
- Virginia Tilley: Hamas and Israel's "Right to Exist"
What does a "right to exist" mean exactly? There is no "right to exist" for states under international law. The formula has arisen in international diplomacy uniquely regarding Israel. ...
Clearly implicit in the term is Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state. In other words, the "right" Hamas is being required to endorse is that Israel can legitimately compose itself as a state in Palestine that is populated and run primarily by Jews, primarily for Jews. ... [But] recognizing the "right" of any state to compose itself legally as an ethnic-majority state would clearly flout UN conventions on human rights and non-discrimination.
- Israeli Soldiers Shoot Two International Peace Activists In The Head at Bil'in
- Joe Quinn: Peace In the Middle East? Only Over the bodies of 3 million Palestinians
... resistance (including armed) to an occupying power is a fundamental right laid down in the article four of the third Geneva Convention.
However, according to humanitarian law, in order to lawfully use force in a conflict you must first be designated a lawful 'combatant'. To be a 'combatant', you have to belong to an 'armed resistance group' and that group must belong to a 'party' to the conflict. It is in this fact that we find one of the chief reasons why Israel will never willingly allow the creation of a Palestinian state.
As long as Palestine does not have official state status, any Palestinian resistance group cannot claim to be a party in the conflict and must remain a simple independent resistance group, or "terrorist" group in modern parlance. ...
Israel ... is an illegal state founded on the unlawful theft of Palestinian land and the blood of the thousands of innocent Palestinian people that refused, and continue to refuse, to bow down to the murderous racism of their Israeli taskmasters. Every Israeli Prime Minister knew and understood this. They also knew that the day that an Israeli government allows Palestine to be officially recognised as an independent state, is the day that Israel will no longer have the right to bulldoze Palestinian homes or arbitrarily execute Palestinian school children and claim that they are "fighting terrorism".
- Nadim Ladki: Israeli Professor: 'We Could Destroy All European Capitals'
- Xymphora's comment on Tony Judt's The country that wouldn't grow up
- Gilad Atzmon: Self-Haters Unite
It is quite apparent that many of the Jewish cartoonists present us with a very low image of the Jewish character, world Jewry, Jewish interests and so on. Although it may be possible that many of the cartoonists are taking a very highly cynical standpoint that is far from what they themselves believe in, it is as well very likely that we are dealing here with an outstanding collective manifestation of Jewish self-contempt. Considering the Israeli reality and the support from world Jewry of this very brutal reality, such a collective reaction by honest Jews is long overdue, yet, it is more than welcome. At the end of the day, it is always the proud self-hating Jews who transform Jewishness into an ethical message.
- Xymphora: Gorilla theater
- Two websites by Wendy Campbell:
- Normon Solomon: Foreclosing a Media Debate on U.S. Policies Toward Israel (Also here.)
For several decades, to the present moment, Israel's treatment of Palestinian people has amounted to methodical and despicable violations of human rights. Yet criticism of those policies from anyone (including American Jews such as myself) routinely results in accusations of anti-Jewish bigotry. ... [This tactic] must be challenged.
- Charles A. Radin: 'Israel lobby' critique roils academe
- The nerdcities.com/guardian website (with many articles about 9/11) disappeared in April 2003. It is preserved in its entirety at thewebfairy.com/nerdcities/. Of particular relevance to a criticism of Zionism is the collection of articles under the heading Palestine.
Click to enlarge
© 2006 Studio Bendib. LLC
- Food aid to slip by Gaza blockade
The US has brokered a deal that will see emergency food aid brought into the Gaza Strip today, circumventing an Israeli blockade of the territory. The US intervention came as Palestinian bakeries were rationing bread and humanitarian agencies cancelled food handouts to Palestinian widows and orphans, giving warning of severe shortages. ... Palestinians accuse Israel of imposing a blockade as punishment for Hamas's election win.
In a word: Despicable
- Jewish groups support Church of England call to disinvest from Caterpillar
- Xymphora: Absurd Dershowitz
- Greg Felton:
- Israel: A monument to anti-Semitism
- Globe and Mail's anti-Hamas editorial reveals plagiarism, prejudice and Israeli servitude
- Reuven Schossen, in political exile from Israel since 2002.
- Peter Daniels: Play on Rachel Corrie canceled by New York theater group (Rachel Corrie was murdered in 2003 in Gaza by an Israeli who ran over her with an American-supplied bulldozer in the course of demolishing a Palestinian home.)
- A short history of Israeli state terrorism
- Various Israeli army officers have now joined the ranks of other war criminals such as Henry Kissinger who are in danger of being arrested if they travel to certain countries.
- Israeli army officer cancels UK trip to avoid war charges — and demands change in law!
- Re IDF Cancel trip: Britain bending to Israeli pressure?
- Will Youmans: Church of England Votes to Divest from Israel
On Monday, February 6th , the Anglican Church of England voted to end financial investments in companies supporting Israel's occupation of the Palestinian territories. The General Synod, a policy-making assembly, overwhelmingly backed the call by the Episcopal Church in Jerusalem to divest from "companies profiting from the illegal occupation ... until they change their policies." ...
Former Anglican Archbishop Desmond Tutu, the South African activist and Nobel Prize winner, is a vocal champion of Palestinian rights. He compared Palestinian life under occupation to his own experiences living under Apartheid.
Archbishop Tutu wrote in 2002, "yesterday's South African township dwellers can tell you about today's life in the Occupied Territories." In the same article, he promoted a letter several hundred Jewish South Africans wrote drawing "an explicit analogy between apartheid and current Israeli policies."
- Israel Shamir: For Whom The Bell Tolls (Also here.)
In 1962, Look magazine invited founder of the Jewish state David Ben-Gurion to picture the world 25 years into the future. He predicted that World Government would already be in place by 1987, with the Supreme Court for Mankind (the higher ecclesiastic body) [being] established in Jerusalem, along with a shrine there commemorating the Jewish role in the bringing-together of mankind. He was mistaken by only a few years. The world is not fully subdued yet, but it already knows its new master. ...
Jewish justice can give a handsome handicap to its nearest competitor in ruthlessness, Genghis Khan. It is partial, and proud of it. By Jewish law, a Jew vs. a Goy is always right, even if he is wrong. The Europeans will feel the tender mercy of the Jews, until now the exclusive privilege of Palestinians. There may well be poetic justice in this turn of events.
- Not guilty. The Israeli captain who put 17 bullets into a Palestinian schoolgirl
- America Under the Talmud: Will It Work for US?
Unbeknownst to most Americans, the US Congress has been gradually changing the fundamentals of American law. ... The movement ratcheted forward in 1991, when Congress [declared] ... that the United States of America was founded on the seven Noahide Laws.
- Sanhedrin Recognizes Council to Teach Humanity 'Laws of Noah'
- Xymphora: The hypocritic method
- Mazin Qumsiyeh: Is Israel Unique?
The acquisition [by Jews] of Palestine from its owners was not accomplished by the land purchases even when these were unjustly aided b British colonial laws that were designed to help the Zionist project. Rather it was planned to be accomplished by war and direct ethnic cleansing. Israeli historians who were allowed access to Israeli archives and records detail the specific methods employed to remove Palestinians in numerous books.
- Now that the Muhammad cartoons controversy has brought holocaust revisionism out of the closet, people at last feel free to say what they think about Zionism and Israel. And it ain't pretty.
- Daniel F: Two men have made arguments against Zionism ...
- Chris McGreal in the UK Guardian:
- Laura Knight-Jadczyk: Comments on the Pentagon Strike
... Israel is in control of the means of creating the "official culture" of America to suit its own agenda, including making the terms "conspiracy theory" and "anti-Semitic" such horrible epithets that no one would dare to speak anything that might put them at risk of [being] so branded!
Well, almost no-one. It's really just a sleazy trick once you are able to recognize it for what it is.
Click to enlarge
© 2006 Studio Bendib. LLC
- Gilad Atzmon: Jewish Secular Fundamentalism
- Richard Itani: Danes Finally Apologize to Muslims (But for the Wrong Reasons)
Muslims deserve nothing more nor less than for Christians in the U.S. and Europe, and Zionist Jews in Israel, to simply abide by the golden rule: treat others as you would have others treat you. So far, Christians and Zionist Jews have proven that they only abide by the alternative definition of this rule: "They who have the gold, make the rule." The gold in this case is a combination of economic and military might.
- Censorship: It's Happening Here; It's Happening Now
The controlled media, firmly in [Zionist] hands, are also in their own way attempting to suppress and marginalize the intellectual opposition to the Zionist version of history. Buzzwords such as "hate" or "anti-Semitism" are invoked to defame or dismiss anyone who would dare ask provocative questions.
- European papers publish cartoons that anger Muslims Cui bono?
- How Israel and the United States Helped to Bolster Hamas Also here.
- Xymphora: The Hamas Victory
- Gilad Atzmon: Where to now, Palestine?
- William Bowles: How the BBC hollows out the 'news'
The BBC's position is clear; all mention of Israel's illegal occupation, the overwhelming military power of Israel and the destruction it has wrought on the occupied territories is entirely absent.
- The Diminishing Numbers of Alleged Dead in Auschwitz
Caution: Considering the possibility that the number of Jews killed at Auschwitz may have been inflated, especially for political purposes, may be a thought crime. (In fact, in ten European countries it is a thought crime; see Ernst Zündel and the Zündel Heresy Trial.)
- Gilad Atzmon interviewed by Manuel Talens
- Xymphora: Syrian thought experiment
- Robert Fisk: Telling it like it isn't
- Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions
- US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation
- Gilad Atzmon:
- Jeff Halper: What are You Doing? What Have You Become?
Israel as an Extension of American Empire
- John Kaminski: The Jewish war on freedom of speech
Corporate West causes terror in order to profit from it
- Remarks at the Saban Forum Closing Session — Deconstructing Condi
- Mark Weber: The Holocaust: Let's Hear Both Sides
The sophisticated and well-financed Holocaust media campaign is crucially important to the interests of Israel, which owes its existence to massive annual subsidies from American taxpayers. As Prof. W.D. Rubinstein of Australia has candidly acknowledged: "If the Holocaust can be shown to be a 'Zionist myth,' the strongest of all weapons in Israel's propaganda armory collapses."
- Habib Siddiqui: Neo-Con Jerusalem Summit, Part 3: Conspiracy against the Muslim World
- Dov Zakheim
- Gary Younge: J'accuse
A passionate advocate of Zionism and Israel, who after September 11 made the case for torture of suspects whom authorities believed to be hiding information about "an imminent large-scale threat", Dershowitz is also loathed by the left. Noam Chomsky has described him as a "Stalinist-style thug".
- Jennifer Loewenstein: The Shame of It All
- Leland Lehrman: ADL, Zionist Policies Causing Rise In Anti-Jewish Sentiment
- William Bowles: (Don't) Mention the word J**
Such is the lock the Zionist propaganda machine has on the way anything to do with Israel is reported that even 'Jews' are not exempt from the wrath of the Zionist disinfo blitz as the various vicious campaigns being conducted on university campuses amply demonstrate ...
- Rev. Ted: The Real Motive Behind 'Dept Of Global Anti-Semitism'
- William Bowles: An awful sense of déjà vu
- Gilad Atzmon: 'Ha-Mechabel'
Yesterday, Eden Natan Zada, a young Jewish Israeli man wearing an IDF uniform opened fire on passengers on a bus in a Druze neighbourhood of the Israeli Arab town of Shfaram, killing four people and wounding twelve. ... The devastating murder yesterday is a wake up call for the Palestinian people and for all of us who support the Palestinian cause. We shouldn't let ourselves be overwhelmed by the general mode of Israeli condemnation and righteous hypocrisy. Zionism is all about establishing a Jewish state in all of Palestine. Zionism is all about establishing a racially purified Jewish state. There are no different faces to Zionism but rather different political and pragmatic practices. Natan Zada and Dan Halutz [Israeli Chief of Staff ... who ordered the dropping of a one-ton bomb on an apartment in a residential area in Gaza on July 22, 2002 to extra-judicially kill a leading Palestinian activist Salah Shehadeh, but also killed 15 innocent bystanders, among them women and 9 children] are both murderers. They both are motivated by hatred of everything that fails to be Jewish, they just apply different strategies.
- Joe Nichols: DEAR ABBY
- Xymphora: More headline wars
- John Lynch:
- The Jews and Zionists Stirring up Racism in Britain
- Why I'm a Holocaust Denier: The Sanctimonious Racism of the so-called Jewish Holocaust
- The DEA report on suspicious activities involving Israeli "art students" at DEA facilities
- Henry Makow Ph.D.:
- New Forrestal Document Exposes Cover-up
- Lenni Brenner:
- Amazon.com: Lenni Brenner's 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration With the Nazis
- One Nation Under Israel
- Kurt Nimmo: Bill Kristol and Israel Want to Draft Your Kids
- Phil Toler: The Neocon Job May Backfire ... Big Time Redux
With Iran as a firm anchor, a now-aroused Shia majority in Lebanon and nothing but Shia majorities in between, it is patently clear the American adventures in the oil patch have backfired colossally. The Zionist dream to subjugate the entire area is now in tatters because everyone outside the US and Israel can easily see that the bluff has been called, and nothing short of all-out nuclear warfare, which, given the lad with his finger on the big trigger cannot be ruled out, will stand in the way of the completion of the Neocons' greatest nightmare: an awakened Shia giant amidst the surrounding US-supported dictatorships that will lead, sooner or later, to collapse from within each client state.
- Laura Knight-Jadczyk: The Ark of the Covenant and the Temple of Solomon
The great Jewish scholar, Rashi de Troyes, (1040-1105), makes the astonishingly frank statement that the Genesis narrative, going back to the creation of the world, was written to justify what we might now call genocide. The God of Israel, who gave his people the Promised Land, had to be unequivocally supreme so that neither the dispossessed Canaanites nor anyone else could ever appeal against his decrees. Rashi's precise words were that God told us the creation story and included it in the Torah "to tell his people that they can answer those who claim that the Jews stole the land from its original inhabitants. The reply should be; God made it and gave it to them but then took it and gave it to us. As he made it and it's his, he can give it to whoever he chooses."
- Paul Eisen: Jewish Power
- Joel R. Finkel: A Response to Paul Eisen's "Jewish Power"
- Xymphora: Behind the Iraqi civil war
Based on the ideas of Oded Yinon, the plan is to break Iraq up into small, unthreatening mini-states. The Israelis are trying to start an Iraqi civil war. To this end, the Israelis are hoping to pin the Americans in Iraq for as long as possible in a vain attempt to prevent this war. The Americans will only pull out when civil war is inevitable, which will be another huge embarrassment for the Pentagon. On top of that, the slow American defeat in Iraq, based on the perfidity of the Israelis in supporting the insurgency and undermining American counterintelligence in Iraq, is gradually destroying the American military (although no one in the Bush Administration will admit it). This effort means the Israelis are effectively currently engaged in war operations against the United States.
- R. Leland Lehrman: Israel, Iran, Mossad and a Nuclear False Flag Attack
These documents should convince any intelligent reader of the importance of examining the possible Zionist connection to the 9/11 terror attacks. There is much more evidence, and those with questions and interest in additional documentation are welcome to request it. Equating legitimate research and critique of those shielding Zionists from public inquiry using the canard of anti-semitism is a typical attack of people who, ironically, are unashamedly racist, anti-Arab and in some cases as documented in the Talmud, anti-Gentile. Instead, those same people should be denouncing the racist Zionist doctrines and distancing themself from Jewish religious teachings that promote or allow racism.
- Syed Aslam: Israel: A Jews-only state
It started a couple of thousand years ago when some Jewish people decided that God regards only them as his chosen race. Jews became god's special race whilst all other races were deemed inferior because they would never win his divine favour. ...
The modern manifestation of the Jewish tradition of specialness was the violent creation of a Jews-only state in Palestine. To Jews, God has given the land of Israel to the Jews and the presence of non-Jews on this sacred Judaic soil is sacrilegious.
- The Situation, the Challenge, the Response
We [Rabbi Shaul Israeli, for many years one of the highest rabbinic authorities of the National Religious Party] have established that there exists a special term of 'war of revenge' and this is a war against those who hate the Jews and [there are] special laws applying to such war Accordingly, if the enemies of the Jews had attacked them once but retreated, and they intend to attack them again they are to be defined as the haters of the Jews and a war of revenge should be waged against them. In such a war there is absolutely no obligation to take precautions during warlike acts in order that non-combatants would not be hurt, because during a war both the righteous and wicked are killed. But the war of revenge is based on the example of the war against the Midianites (see Numbers, chapter 31) in which small children were also executed (verse 17, ibid. "Now, therefore, kill every male among the little ones") and we might wonder about this, for how they had sinned? But we have already found in the sayings of our Sages, of blessed memory, that little children have to die because of the sin of their parents. And our final conclusion is that we should continue with acts of retaliation and revenge against the haters of the Jews and such acts are considered to be a war of religious obligation (in Hebrew "milhemet mitzvah"). Every calamity and hurt that happens to the enemies, their allies and their children from such actions is caused by them and is [merely] the reward of their sins. There is absolutely no obligation to refrain from acts of retaliation out of an apprehension that innocents would be hit by them, because it is not we who are causing all this but them, and we are innocent.
- Xymphora: The Jewish conspiracy
I am certain that you don't want to be the one to open these problems to the outside world. This is a reference to the idea that the mass of Jewish people in the world is like some kind of secret society that has to maintain a consistent front of lying. Since everyone hates the Jews, the usually unstated but commonly held belief is that the Jews have to operate covertly in their schemes, and have a right and a duty to lie and deceive the rest of the world.
A copy of the entire Serendipity website is available on CD-ROM. Details here.
USS Liberty Links Zionism Serendipity Home Page