On return, reload this page for a different blog,
then click on the button (above) again.
Brandon Smith's Alt-Market.us
The Burning Platform
Dmitri Orlov's Club Orlov
The Vineyard of the Saker
Strategic Culture Foundation
William Engdahl's Blog
Gilad Atzmon's Writings
Graham Hancock's Blog
Bob O'Hearn's The Conscious Process
Richard Sauder's Event Horizon Chronicle
Eric Wargo's The Nightshirt
Rob Slane's Theblogmire
Near Eastern Outlook
Signs of the Times
The Occidental Observer
Bernardo Kastrup's Metaphysical Speculations
Of Two Minds
If you have a FaceBook account you'll have more time for reading these blogs (and reduce the extent to which you are being spied upon by Facebook and your personal data sold to advertisers) if you delete it.
More about FaceBook:
- Giles Turner: How Smartphones and Social Media Can Steal Childhood
- John Lanchester: Facebook Exposed — "You" Are The Product
- Privacy International: How Apps on Android Share Data with Facebook — Even if you don’t have a Facebook account
- David Grossman: Documents Show Facebook Knowingly Took Money From Unwitting Children
- Senators ask Facebook why it tricked kids into spending parents’ money
- The fall of Facebook has only begun. The platform is broken and neither human nor machine can fix it.
- Facebook Knows When You're Boffing Thanks To App Used By Millions Of Women
- Apple Cofounder Steve Wozniak's Dire Warning: Delete Your Facebook Account Now!What is far more fascinating to us [Zero Hedge] is that it took years for brilliant people such as Wozniak to grasp what was obvious to most others, even if those "others" are what the dormant, quiet and largely daft [euphemism for "moronic"] majority, would call "conspiracy theorists."
Facebook is evil. That’s not news, except to most users of Facebook. Why is that? Could lack of intelligence (or in some cases, simple stupidity) be the reason?
Serendipity Home Page