Recently Added Articles
Below are items recently added to this Serendipity website, most recent first.
For items added earlier than these see the Less-Recently Added Items page.
- Bernado Kastrup: An Ontological Solution to the Mind-Body Problem (PDF file)
- Amir Nour: 9/11 and the Green Scare: It's High Time for a Paradigm Shift
- Peter Meyer: Australia: A Crypto-Fascist Police State — plus links to relevant articles
- Introduction to “The West’s Long War Against Serbia; The Paradoxes of Yugoslav History”
- FBaggins: Venezuela — U.S. Modus Operandi — plus links to relevant articles
- Eric Zeusse: MH17 Turnabout: Ukraine’s Guilt Now Proven
- Richard K. Moore: Full-Spectrum Dominance and the Regime-Change Project
Although the cabal is quite willing to use whatever force is necessary to achieve its objectives, up to and including orchestrating major wars, it never relies exclusively on force. A way is always sought to bring Western public opinion into alignment with those objectives. Thus military interventions are portrayed as 'humanitarian', bailouts are portrayed as 'unfortunately necessary', and austerity is portrayed as a 'path to growth recovery'. Such false portrayals are sold to the public by propaganda from the cabal-controlled mass media, and by the lies of government officials.
And a comment.
- The Epstein Report on DSK, a November 2011 update to IMF Chief Strauss-Kahn Caught in "Honey Trap".
- A note regarding a planned "Buddhocracy" has been added to Dalai Lama Decks Photographer in Disco Melee
- Protesters Have the Right to Protest ... and to Resist Unlawful Arrest
- Richard K. Moore: The Carbon Economy — Micromanaging Global Society
- DSK Walks Free, an August 2011 update to IMF Chief Strauss-Kahn Caught in "Honey Trap".
- Secret CIA Documents on Mossad was published in 1982 by CounterSpy magazine. It is purportedly an appraisal of the Israeli Secret Services by the CIA captured by Iranian students when the US embassy was taken.
- Ellen Grace Jones: London's Burning
The young rioters see a corrupt government which doesn't listen, which lies and breaks promises. One which does not speak for them. A government which denies them a future, slashing funding and enforcing austerity measures left-right-and-centre in a bid to serve their criminal banking paymasters. ... While more visibly violent and tangibly fear-inspiring, the acts that pockets of London's youths have committed over the last four days are no worse than the insidious raping and plundering of our global economies by the criminal banking elite.
And a very intelligent and perceptive commentary by the Daily Telegraph's Peter Oborne.
- Richard K. Moore: The Story of Hierarchy
Hierarchy always breeds greater hierarchy; every hierarchy provides a position of power for some clique, and power always corrupts, sooner or later. In an age of technology, the inevitable outcome of the hierarchical social model is a tyrannical world government, of one flavor or another.
- Gilad Atzmon: Was the Massacre in Norway a Reaction to BDS?
The full facts of the Norwegian tragedy are, as yet, unknown, but the message should by now be transparently and urgently clear to all of us: Western intelligence agencies must immediately crack down on Israeli and Zionist operators in our midst ...
- Some new material has been added to Censorship at Wikipedia.
- Peter de Rosa: The Donation of Constantine
How Pope Stephen III committed one of the greatest frauds of all time.
- Mike Whitney: IMF chief Strauss-Kahn caught in "Honey Trap"
Strauss-Kahn had set out on a "kinder and gentler" path, one that would not force foreign leaders to privatize their state-owned industries or crush their labor unions. Naturally, his actions were not warmly received by the bankers and corporatists who look to the IMF to provide legitimacy to their ongoing plunder of the rest of the world. These are the people who think that the current policies are "just fine" because they produce the results they're looking for, which is bigger profits for themselves and deeper poverty for everyone else.
- Has nanothermite been oversold to the 9/11 Truth community?
Mark Hightower: HOW INDEED CAN NANOTHERMITE BE EXPLOSIVE?
- Joe Giambrone: The UN Would Never Lie to George Monbiot — Further evidence of George Monbiot's intellectual dishonesty.
- Colin: The Hidden Wisdom Within Addiction
If we can see the that there is a wisdom that is trying to be expressed through [addiction] we can approach it in a creative way that aims to redirect the expression rather than forcefully stop it out of judgment.
- Richard K. Moore: Interesting Times
You may be here by accident, or you may have booked a place to watch the perfect storm. I'm here to witness the liberation of humanity. The fact is that 'the everywhere' (the global systems) have been destroyed by a calamity (the engineered financial collapse). We may not realize it yet, but 'the real world' (our communities) is where we need to be pursuing our survival.
- A. K. Dewdney: Fourier-based Calculations of Temperatures of Structural Steel in an Environment of Burning Jet Fuel and Office Furnishings
The temperature calculations, fire durations and other evidence are brought together to demonstrate the extreme unliklihood of the core columns ever reaching critical temperatures in the World Trade Center on the morning of September 11, 2001.
- Ralph J Dolan: Egypt is Burning, with a comment after the fall of Mubarak.
- Ralph J Dolan: The Dream of Democracy
The people are like a powerful, slumbering dragon. Even as it slumbers this dragon is filled with a sense of injustice. None of the pomp and grandeur of the contemporary mechanisms of jurisprudence are able to cause it to be blinded to the pervasive, underlying injustice that prevails in the world. A small, seemingly insignificant event, some last straw like the imposition of harsh governmental austerity programs, might be the breeze that awakens the dragon. Once awakened it begins to unfold its wings and feels a hunger in its belly. One small act of courage, of standing up to the powers-that-be, can inspire other acts of courage.
I'm just a puppet;
Obama pulls the strings.
- Dr Jeff Sparrow and Lizzie O'Shea: Open letter: To Julia Gillard, re Julian Assange
— plus many comments, mostly from Australians
- Julian Assange Walks Out of CNN Interview has been updated and now includes the David Frost Interview for Al Jazeera.
- Wikileaks and CableGate
- Eulogy for Terence McKenna
- Murray Dobbin: Harper on Israel: Is the Prime Minister mentally sound?
- Julian Assange Walks Out of CNN Interview
- Peter Meyer: A Reply to Martin Ball's "Terence on DMT" and an Addendum to the Reply to Ball
- An Erstwhile Collection of Tibetan Statues and Ritual Objects
- Elizabeth Woodworth: The Media Response to the Growing Influence of the 9/11 Truth Movement, Part II: A Survey of Attitude Change in 2009-2010
- Robert Higgs: Why This Gigantic “Intelligence” Apparatus? Follow the Money
Why would these hundreds of organizations and contracting companies be willing to take gigantic amounts of the taxpayers’ money when everyone agrees that the money cannot be spent sensibly and that the system already in place cannot function effectively or efficiently to attain its ostensible purpose? The question answers itself. It’s loot for the taking, and there has been no shortage of takers. ... What we see here is not really an “intelligence” or counterterrorism operation at all. It’s a rip-off, plain and simple, fed by irrational fear and continually stoked by the government plunderers who are exercising the power and raking in the booty to “fight terrorism.”
- Nicholas Sand: Journey into the Realm of Ibogaine
- Germaine Greer: Australian Election: Soap Opera Politics of Oz
The opinion polls were showing that the nation had had a bellyful of Rudd, and so the party dumped him and crowned Gillard. The junta then decided that their girl would go to the people for a mandate before the novelty of having a female at the helm had worn off. This turned out to be a mistake.
- 340 DMT Trip Reports (603 KB) — contributions toward the public awareness of the discovery of an alternative reality and a new science.
- Censorship at Wikipedia
- Richard K. Moore: The Gulf Gusher and the New World Order
The Gulf of Mexico is one of the oldest and most studied drilling areas in the world. Any legitimate attempt to tap into that deep oil system would have called for better-than-usual safety measures, not systematically shoddy safety measures. Deepwater Horizon was an accident meant to happen, and the witnesses have been scared into silence.
- Global Research Refuses to Link to Serendipity
- Psychopaths Among Us — How their evil influence may be minimized (eventually)
- PayPal and Cryptome
- Richard K. Moore: Prognosis 2012
In our post-2012 world, we will have for the first time one centralized global government, and one ruling elite clique, a kind of extended royal family, the lords of finance. As we can see with the IMF, WHO, WTO and the other pieces of the embryonic world government, the institutions of governance will make no pretensions to popular representation or democratic responsiveness. Rule will be by means of autocratic global bureaucracies, which take their marching orders from the royal family.
- J. B. Gerald: When the 'War on Terror' Becomes Genocide
- The Chilcot Inquiry and Tony Blair's 'Good Faith' Defense has been updated.
- Richard K. Moore: The Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution
[Tom Paine] was in fact arguing for the non-necessity of government and the practicality of holographic self-governance, to use modern terminology. ... The myth that democracy exists has blinded us from re-examining Paine, and noticing that the self-governance model was long-ago hijacked by the elite-led republican movements, and was replaced by a competitive party model that is itself elite dominated.
- Gilad Atzmon: The Old Testament and the War Crime in Gaza
Israel is the gravest danger to world peace. Clearly the nations made a tragic mistake in 1947 giving an emerging volatile racially orientated identity an opportunity to set itself into a national state. However, the nations’ duty now is to peacefully dismantle that state before it is too late. We must do it before the Jewish state and its forceful lobbies around the world manage to pull us all into a global war ...
- Peter Meyer: The Global Warming Scare... is a huge scam designed to increase the profits of the corporate capitalists and the parasitic international bankers, to advance their goal of a world government ... and to impose even more "legal" restrictions upon the freedom of people to live according to how they themselves think best.
- The Chilcot Inquiry and Tony Blair's 'Good Faith' Defense
The meeting [between George W. Bush and Tony Blair] at the Crawford ranch was where the British leader bent the knee before his feudal lord and master. After that craven act of submission the British leader had no option but to apply hard feudal power through the use of domestic patronage as well as soft pursuasive power in the form of media manipulation, spin and lies.
- An update (late November 2009) has been added to Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Tamiflu and Donald Rumsfeld.
- John Pilger: Breaking the Australian Silence
In his acceptance of the 2005 Nobel Prize for Literature, Harold Pinter asked this question: “Why is the systematic brutality, the widespread atrocities, the ruthless suppression of independent thought of Stalinist Russia well known in the West while American criminal actions never happened. Nothing ever happened. Even while it was happening it never happened. It didn’t matter. It was of no interest.”
In Australia, we are trained to respect this censorship by omission. An invasion is not an invasion if “we” do it. Terror is not terror if “we” do it. A crime is not a crime if “we” commit it. It didn’t happen. Even while it was happening it didn’t happen. It didn’t matter. It was of no interest.
- Richard K. Moore:
- Some Thoughts on Beliefs, Progressives and Conservatives
... why well-meaning scientists, and people generally, persist in ignoring hard evidence when it disagrees with their preconceptions.
- Beliefs, cultures, and human brotherhood: a vision of social transformation (228 KB PDF file)
- A Brief History of Russia and the West has been updated.
- Joel S. Hirschhorn: 9/11 Mind Swell
The 9/11 movement has not been able to articulate enough benefits to the public from disbelieving the official government story and pursuing a new investigation. What might ordinary Americans gain? Would proof-positive of government involvement make them feel better, more secure, and more patriotic? Apparently not. In fact, just the opposite. By its very nature, the 9/11 issue threatens many things by discovering the truth: still less confidence in the US political system, government and public officials. Still more reason to ponder the incredible loss of life and national wealth in pursuing the Iraq war. In other words, revealing 9/11 truth offers the specter of a huge national bummer. Conversely, it would show the world that American democracy has integrity.
- Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Tamiflu and Donald Rumsfeld
Tamiflu is a useless drug. The "swine flu" panic is being promoted by the WHO for the benefit of the big pharmaceutical companies and their shareholders (and perhaps for more sinister reasons having to do with rapid global population reduction).
- Aspartame: Donald Rumsfeld the Poisoner
Drink lots of Diet Coke — poison yourself.
- The Lockerbie Bombing and the U.S.S. Vincennes has been updated.
- A concluding paragraph has been added to Why I am not a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist.
- A new section has been added: Capitalism and the New World Order
- Andrew G. Marshall: The Financial New World Order
[T]he future of the global political economy is one of increasing moves toward a global system of governance, or a world government, with a world central bank and global currency ... and thus, a rise in authoritarianism. What we are witnessing is the creation of a New World Order, composed of a totalitarian global government structure. ... [However, the] human mind and spirit ... will continue to overcome the greatest of challenges to humanity, and will, without doubt, triumph over the New World Order.
- F. William Engdahl: Geithner’s Dirty Little Secret
Only five banks are the source of the current financial 'crisis'. And these should be allowed to fail.
- Charles Freeman on the Israeli Lobby
- Richard K. Moore: Capitalism and Republics: A Patriot's Perspective
The very culture in Washington has become one of subservience to financial and corporate elites. Our leaders' mouths speak words of patriotism, or reflect popular concerns, but their souls, as in a horror film, are possessed by vampires.
Plus a note by Peter Meyer.
- Richard K. Moore: Obama's Economic Agenda: a Timely Review
By these means the USA has been sold into perpetual debt bondage. The methods long employed in the imperial periphery have been brought across the Rubicon and are now being applied to Rome itself. And with slight variation from place to place, the same debt bondage has been successfully imposed throughout the West. Already social service budgets are being cut around the world, while trillions are still flowing to the banks, as the cold hand of banker's logic settles in and gathers all of us into its greedy grasp.
- A preview of the book POLITICAL PONEROLOGY by Andrew M. Lobaczewski
- Richard K. Moore: A Brief History of the New World Order
If and when World War III comes about, it will be over within hours, and nothing will then stand in the way of the New World Order. All other ducks have been carefully lined up, and Obama is the perfect fellow to keep us hypnotized while our freedoms, and all vestiges of democracy, are erased once and for all from the face of the Earth.
- John Kozy: Capitalism Snuffs Out the Age of Enlightenment's Candle
Classical economics [became established with] ... the emergence of unified nation states in Europe, monarchial in government and structured by classes — mainly aristocratic and peasant. Wealth and property were held by the former, and the latter were considered disposable livestock whose only function was to support and defend the state and the status quo. ... Two hundred years of Capitalism and common people are still serfs, wars are still fought to protect our "national interests," and the extermination of human beings occurs at ever increasing rates.
- Xymphora At Last Supports a One-State Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
My basic mistake in all along supporting a two state solution was thinking that the Israelis, and World Jewry, were sane, and would eventually do the rational thing. They are not sane ...
- Richard K. Moore: Secret Societies and War
The most profitable of all was [and still is] the financing of wars, because when fighting for survival, governments are desperate for funding, and will agree to whatever terms they can get. Particularly profitable is the financing of both sides in a war. That way the war can be kept going as long as possible, both fall deeper and deeper into debt, and when the war is over the victors will be in a position to repay their loans.
- Wade Frazier: The Global Financial Meltdown
Bill Gates's .. net worth [is] equivalent to the collective net worth of the poorest hundred million Americans (and the poorest half of humanity — which might be the most mind-boggling statistic of global capitalism).
- Richard K. Moore: Obama — Beware of Elites Bearing Gifts
Our scenario is very much like that preceding the establishment of the Federal Reserve in 1913. The 'problem' then, as now, is a scary, engineered 'collapse'. The 'solution', then as now, is the greater centralization of banking in private hands, now some kind of IMF cum Central Bank on a global scale. In both cases the promise is to avoid future collapses, while the reality is increased enslavement to banking elites.
- Chalmers Johnson: Our ‘Managed Democracy’
... since the Depression, the twin forces of managed democracy and Superpower have opened the way for something new under the sun: "inverted totalitarianism," a form every bit as totalistic as the classical version but one based on internalized co-optation, the appearance of freedom, political disengagement rather than mass mobilization, and relying more on "private media" than on public agencies to disseminate propaganda that reinforces the official version of events.
- Richard K. Moore: Operation The Eagle Strikes
... the US has been preparing for many years to carry out a nuclear first-strike against Russia. ... Without it, the overwhelming balance of global power will shift to Eurasia, to Russia and China. ... What we are now seeing is the countdown to the first strike ... [including] the psy-ops preparation.
Plus a comment by Peter Meyer.
- Peter Meyer: Why I am not a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist
In no case ... should any religion be granted any respect unless there is clear evidence that it has beneficial effects for its followers (rather than its proponents), and certainly no religion should be granted any social or political privilege simply because it calls itself a religion. ... Absurd, ridiculous, harmful, pernicious and morally reprehensible beliefs, attitudes and practices should be exposed as such, and not granted any respect simply because they are part of some religion.
- Richard K. Moore: A Brief History of Russia and the West
Western imperialism — driven by banking elites — has economic exploitation as its primary objective. Russian imperialism — driven by national interests — has national security as its primary objective.
Plus a comment by Peter Meyer.
- F. William Engdahl: Washington Risks Nuclear War by Miscalculation
The underlying issue is the fact that since the dissolution of the Warsaw Pact in 1991 one after another former member as well as former states of the USSR have been coaxed and in many cases bribed with false promises by Washington into joining the counter organization, NATO. ... The forceful US effort to push Georgia as well as Ukraine into NATO would present Russia with the spectre of NATO literally coming to its doorstep, a military threat that is aggressive in the extreme, and untenable for Russian national security.
Plus a comment by Peter Meyer.
- Andrew McKillop: Dual Fuels and the New Kuwait
- Antonio Escohotado on the "War on Drugs"
- Walter Benjamin and Profane Illumination
- Kevin Parkinson: Death of Free Internet is Imminent
The plan is to convert the Internet into a cable-like system, where customers sign up for specific web sites, and then pay to visit sites beyond a cutoff point. ... Be aware that we will all lose our privacy because all websites will be tracked as part of the billing procedure, and we will be literally cut off from 90% of the information that we can access today.
- Andrew McKillop: Sure and Certain Oil Shock
The only real solution is planned, organised and constant energy demand compression in the rich world OECD countries, led by fast and continual shrinkage of oil demand, with natural gas and coal intensity reduction close behind. Restructuring the economy and society are the only ways to do that.
- Peter Meyer: Physicalism: A False View of the World
... contemporary philosophers refuse to look through the lens provided by psychedelic substances so as to perceive a reality which physicalists deny exists. The experience resulting from smoking DMT absolutely refutes the conventional physicalist view of the world ...
- Andrew McKillop: Get Ready for the Last Oil Wars
When there is world economic crisis, as in 1929-36, this is nearly always a ‘Mother of War’. When we have global economic crisis at least equal in intensity to the 1929 crisis, we can assume we also have the basic geo-economic conditions able to trigger Oil Apocalypse, especially where recession is thought of, and presented by media as, “only due to oil supply shortage and high prices”.
- An Online Debate: Is it the Evil Capitalists or the Goddamn Jews?
Rockefeller constantly claimed "shortages" threatened his operations in Ohio and Indiana, as a way to keep prices up, when in fact Standard Oil was floating on an ocean of deposits. ...Shortage is the key to people-control. Such a thing is always contrived by government because we all know that if government gets out of the way, we have abundance. The one we have to worry about is a food shortage.
- Why isn't the CFR in the History Books?
- William Blase: The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and The New World Order
(plus Council on Foreign Relations Membership List)
These people are evil because they love money and power, and greed drives them to do anything to achieve their goals. They have lost all morality and conscience, and believe such concepts, as well as our Constitution, "outdated".
THAT is insanity — to have more wealth than can be spent, and still it is never enough. They have to control governments, start wars, conspire to rule the world, lest the "common people" wake up to how they have gained their wealth, take it away from them, and demand that they pay the price for their crimes.
- An update has been added to Europe Before the Fire.
- Donald Cassidy: Who Destroyed the WTC? (Connect the dots)
Not one single September 11 Victim lawsuit has been permitted to proceed to a public trial by jury with testimony by major government officials, complete and unhindered discovery of documents and interrogation by career prosecutors despite meritorious evidence of prior knowledge of the attacks by the Bush administration.
- 2002 Speech by Barack Obama
I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a US occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaeda. I am not opposed to all wars. I’m opposed to dumb wars.
- Richard K. Moore: The Post-Bush Regime: A Prognosis
... the net consequence of a major biofuel agenda comes down to intentional genocide. In order to provide marginally more fuel to the over-consuming industrialized nations, untold millions will starve in the third world, in addition to those untold millions that are already starving. The marginal energy gain is so small by comparison, that we must accept that the biofuels agenda is primarily about genocide.
- Record of Dreams
- New Federal Report on Marijuana Use is Misleading, Groups Say
- Albert Hofmann, 11 January 1906 - 29 April 2008
- Richard K. Moore: The Grand Story of Humanity
The religious grand story and the scientific grand story have one thing very much in common. They both cut us off from 97% of our grand story as humans, and from an understanding of our Golden Age. Religion does that intentionally ... in order to more easily subjugate us to hierarchy. Science does the same thing out of arrogance, out of its groundless assumption that that everything can be explained in materialist terms ... The only grand story that can function effectively for us is our story, as a species, as we best understand it. ... [For] the past 6,000 years we have been in bondage, and for about 200,000 years before that we enjoyed a Golden Age, where we were not in bondage, and we lived in harmony with one another and with nature. ... Our second Golden Age awaits us.
- David Ray Griffin: Ted Olson's Report of Phone Calls from Barbara Olson on 9/11: Three Official Denials
This rejection of Ted Olson's story by American Airlines, the Pentagon, and especially the FBI is a development of utmost importance. Without the alleged calls from Barbara Olson, there is no evidence that Flight 77 returned to Washington. Also, if Ted Olson's claim was false, then there are only two possibilities: Either he lied or he was duped by someone using voice-morphing technology to pretend to be his wife. In either case, the official story about the calls from Barbara Olson was based on deception. And if that part of the official account of 9/11 was based on deception, should we not suspect that other parts were as well?
- Patrick French: He May Be a God, but He’s No Politician
Tibet was effectively a sovereign nation at the time of the Communist invasion [in 1950] and was in full control of its own affairs. But the battle for Tibetan independence was lost 49 years ago when the Dalai Lama escaped into exile.
Plus a note by Peter Meyer.
- An update has been added to The Murder of Princess Diana.
- An update has been added to James Bacque's Why is Wikipedia Censoring Me?
- Richard K. Moore: Escaping the Matrix
Don't read this if you wish to remain cocooned within the illusion of consensus reality. But do read it if you want to know what "globalization" really means. This essay is the clearest explanation that can be found on the web of the huge difference between matrix reality and actual reality.
- Joel S. Hirschhorn: 9/11 Truth Manifesto
There is psychological resistance of millions of Americans to painful 9/11 truth — a shameful, “unthinkable” truth about their elected government. Even if they have doubts about the official story, they instinctively recoil and erect mental barriers to block out the full truth. They want to keep believing that they live in a great democracy. They want to believe that when the Bush administration is replaced our democracy will be in good shape again.
Right. Well, naïve, eager voters, have we got news for you ...
- Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 was an Inside Job
- Sue Blackmore: A Dangerous Delusion
By thinking of religion in terms of evolutionary theory we can see just how and why the major religions of today are so harmful.
- Bev Harris: MOONSHINE ELECTIONS — Part III, Collapse of the "Trust Me" model
- Hari Meyers: A Visit to the Alaknath Mandir
- The Assassination of Benazir Bhutto
and Mike Whitney's Pakistan: Princess Ferragamo at the Barricades
- Andrew McKillop has done a new version of his article on The Chinese Car Bomb
and has added a car fact sheet: World Car and Land Transport Fleet
- Jeremy Baker: Last Building Standing (689 KB PDF file)Did the 9/11 cabal originally intend to demolish Building 7 earlier in the day when it was hidden beneath the North Tower's dust cloud?
- Mark Morford: American Kids, Dumber than Dirt
Then our discussion often turns to ... the ugly and unavoidable truism about the lack of need among the government and the power elite in this nation to create a truly effective educational system, one that actually generates intelligent, thoughtful, articulate citizens.
Hell, why should they? After all, the dumber the populace, the easier it is to rule and control and launch unwinnable wars ...
- Naomi Wolf: Fascist America, in 10 Easy Steps
As Americans turn away quite leisurely, keeping tuned to internet shopping and American Idol, the foundations of democracy are being fatally corroded. Something has changed profoundly that weakens us unprecedentedly: our democratic traditions, independent judiciary and free press do their work today in a context in which we are "at war" in a "long war" — a war without end, on a battlefield described as the globe, in a context that gives the president — without US citizens realising it yet — the power over US citizens of freedom or long solitary incarceration, on his say-so alone.
- Gilad Atzmon: Jazz and Jihad: the Discourse of Solidarity
Seemingly, spirit and beauty means very little to us unless attached to a commodity. In our Americanised reality, existence means market value. Yet, spirit of resistance and beauty are invaluable. I may suggest that we will never be able to fully understand what the Palestinian and Iraqi struggle means to its people unless we liberate ourselves from our narrow material vision of reality.
- Tom Breidenbach: None So Blind
In his bosom-clutching dereliction of intellectual duty, the liberal intellectual is denying ... that he's been duped. Snared by conceit, he forbids attribution of any historic event to any catalyst other than that delineated by the regime, no matter how tortured and self-contradictory this official conspiracy theory is proven to be ...
- Tom Breidenbach Replies to Jeff Wells re 9/11
What the controlled demolition hypothesis confronts us with is the likelihood that on September 11th, 2001, 2800 people were purposely — nay ritually — immolated, over a third of them vaporized beyond trace, while of many others mere fragments were found, some fleck of bone or viscera. This implies a most obscene affront to human dignity, blinding in the vastness of its degeneracy, a primordial and epic violation of a people by their leaders.
- David Ray Griffin: The Preeminent Importance of 9/11
[The] truth about 9/11 is one truth that the American people would not tolerate. ... [The] American people simply would not allow an administration to stay in power after learning that it had orchestrated the attacks of 9/11.
- Herschel Baker: The Council of Nicaea
[The] Council of Nicaea marks a significant moment in the intellectual history of Europe. ... No longer was it possible to believe as a Christian that rational knowledge of the highest reality was available to man through his innate rational faculty. By the doctrine of a trinitarian deity ... the Church in effect ... legislated out of existence the concept of a rational reality discernible to reason ...
- Edward S. Herman, David Peterson and George Szamuely: Human Rights Watch and NATO's War
HRW helped stir up passions in the demonization process from 1992 onward and actively and proudly contributed to preparing the ground for NATO's "supreme international crime" in March 1999 [the waging of war against Serbia].
- Peter Meyer: George Monbiot on 9/11: A Reply
The US government carried out this great crime ... to grant George Bush new executive powers, so that he could carry out his plans for world domination.
- Transcript of 9/11 in Context: The Strategy of Tension Gone Global, Guns and Butter, January 24, 2007
I believe that the "war on terror" is a fraud. The people who have launched it are the terrorists. They know that all the [so-called] terrorists that they're going after, this is just an illusion, a fabricated phony reality of global terrorism that they're trying to get rid of. They are the terrorists. And they're launching this attack for a different reason. It's not a war on terror. It's still, I believe, class war. It's a global class war. It's launching an attack on people everywhere to make sure that they can lock down control of resources and labor from all over the world.
- Edward Herman: Iraq: The Genocide Option
[In Vietnam] 9,000 out of 15,000 hamlets were damaged or destroyed, along with some 25 million acres of farmland and 12 million acres of forests. One and a half million cattle were killed, and the war left a million widows and 800,000 orphans. ... This was a truly genocidal attack ...
The genocide option threatens Iraq, where the United States is engaged in direct military action against another virtually defenceless population ... Military technology has advanced further, and the complete amorality of the Deciders and their willingness to kill without limit to achieve their goals or save face is clear.
The willingness to use unlimited violence to attain goals was characteristic of the Nazis, and is now (and always has been — ask the Native Americans) a characteristic of the government of the U.S.A. No person possessing any degree of moral consciousness can give their support to such a government unless they are coerced.
- Wade Frazier: Steven Greer's Odyssey
Sitting American presidents are out of the loop regarding the ET/UFO situation. Clinton read Greer's briefing materials at the White House and exclaimed: "I know this is all true, but God damn it, they won't tell me a thing. Not a God damned thing!" Jimmy Carter tried getting UFO information from George Bush the First, who was then the CIA's Director. Bush refused to give Carter the CIA's information, and told Carter to get it from someplace else. Carter persisted, and was eventually threatened with an abrupt end to his presidency if he did not immediately cease his investigative efforts.
- Writings of a Finnish Military Expert on 9/11 — evidence that mini-nukes were used in the demoliton of the Twin Towers
- Ed Ward, MD: The US Government's Usage of Atomic Bombs — Domestic — WTC
Of the cumulative facts previously noted [regarding the destruction of the Twin Towers on 9/11] that deal specifically with a major explosion and its effect, the only single possibility for all is a thermonuclear bomb placed by the US government.
- E. Woodworth: Review of The Hidden History of 9-11-2001
If 9/11 was a false-flag operation, both US foreign policy and the domestic withdrawal of civil rights since that day have been based on a massive deception. It is now long overdue for a truly independent investigation to probe the realities of 9/11, and if necessary, to begin the process of reversing the appalling damage that has been done in the name of an outside attack upon the United States.
- Gavin Gatenby: How to Organise a Major Terrorist Scare — the big dummy's guide to security booga-booga
A list of articles added to this site prior to the ones listed above is given at
Less-Recently Added Items
A copy of the Serendipity website is available on CD-ROM. Details here.
Title Index Serendipity Home Page